Fauldhouse United - Premier Passion

Kinky Afro

Interesting to note current betting for Superleague...would we settle for mid table spot now?

Any brave souls fancy an each way bet on us?

Go the Hoose!!!

EAST-McBookie.com SUPERLEAGUE

2/1 Linlithgow

3/1 Bo'ness

7/1 Bonnyrigg

7/1 Newtongrange

12/1 Camelon

16/1 Hill of Beath

20/1 Broxburn

25/1 Penicuik

33/1 Fauldhouse

33/1 Kelty Hearts

33/1 Lochee Utd

33/1 Musselburgh

33/1 Sauchie

50/1 Ballingry

50/1 Armadale

66/1 Carnoustie

Each way 1/5 odds 1-2-3

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Can't remember us ever being 1/14 AWAY from home......yikes!!

The Hoose are the shortest priced team out of all 64 teams in Saturdays games!!....that's got to be another 1st!

Go the Hoose.....

11/1 Nairn St Ninian 8/1 Draw 1/14 Fauldhouse

Those odds were from early on in the season fu, updated odds underneath m8.

Interesting to note current betting for Superleague...would we settle for mid table spot now?
Go the Hoose!!!
2/1 Linlithgow
3/1 Bo'ness
7/1 Bonnyrigg
7/1 Newtongrange
12/1 Camelon
16/1 Hill of Beath
20/1 Broxburn
25/1 Penicuik
33/1 Fauldhouse
33/1 Kelty Hearts
33/1 Lochee Utd
33/1 Musselburgh
33/1 Sauchie
50/1 Ballingry
50/1 Armadale
66/1 Carnoustie
Each way 1/5 odds 1-2-3

East Super League
Kelty 6/4
Linlithgow 7/4
Newtongrange 9/2
Bo'ness 10/1
Bonnyrigg 20/1
Musselburgh 33/1
Penicuik 33/1
Broxburn 50/1
Hill of Beath 50/1
Sauchie 50/1
Camelon 66/1
Fauldhouse 100/1
Armadale 250/1
Ballingry 250/1
Carnoustie 250/1
Lochee Utd 250/1
Each Way 1/5 1-2-3

Those odds were from early on in the season fu, updated odds underneath m8.

East Super LeagueKelty 6/4Linlithgow 7/4Newtongrange 9/2Bo'ness 10/1Bonnyrigg 20/1Musselburgh 33/1Penicuik 33/1Broxburn 50/1Hill of Beath 50/1Sauchie 50/1Camelon 66/1Fauldhouse 100/1Armadale 250/1Ballingry 250/1Carnoustie 250/1Lochee Utd 250/1Each Way 1/5 1-2-3

Thanks for correction.....i cut & pasted wrong odds table. 100/1!!! Worth a £1 each way?? Hmmmm

Go the Hoose!!!

2/1 Linlithgow

3/1 Bo'ness

7/1 Bonnyrigg

7/1 Newtongrange

12/1 Camelon

16/1 Hill of Beath

20/1 Broxburn

25/1 Penicuik

33/1 Fauldhouse

33/1 Kelty Hearts

33/1 Lochee Utd

33/1 Musselburgh

33/1 Sauchie

50/1 Ballingry

50/1 Armadale

66/1 Carnoustie

Each way 1/5 odds 1-2-3

Have you been drinking fu punter lol willl keep my hard earned cash in my pocket.Did you bet the Hoose this year.

Can't remember us ever being 1/14 AWAY from home......yikes!!

The Hoose are the shortest priced team out of all 64 teams in Saturdays games!!....that's got to be another 1st!

Go the Hoose.....

11/1 Nairn St Ninian 8/1 Draw 1/14 Fauldhouse

Is that the price for you score in double figures lol.Andy McQuillan hatrick I reckon.

Heading up to my sisters home town on sat the beautiful nairn to c first game fae Scottish cup win against the dale well looking forward to it; kill to birds wae wan stane; nephew played on park last sat way nairn county got a win just hope we do the same up against a young team I hear but playing well looks set for a good game bring it on!!! Mon the hoose

Heading up to my sisters home town on sat the beautiful nairn to c first game fae Scottish cup win against the dale well looking forward to it; kill to birds wae wan stane; nephew played on park last sat way nairn county got a win just hope we do the same up against a young team I hear but playing well looks set for a good game bring it on!!! Mon the hoose

Hope you enjoy your visit to the Showfield. Park is looking good it was cut and rolled yesterday. Safe journey to all Fauldhouse Players, Officials and Supporters.

Don't be late 6.30 sharp lol :) .... Full details below....

Bus Times 6.30am Fauldhouse Coop 7.00am Deer Park 7.20am Forth Bridge 9.40am Chefs Grill Newtonmore (Breakfast) 11.00am Depart 12.25pm Arrive NAIRN

Just back from a 15 hour sojourn to Naughty Nairn where a vastly superior Hoose team steamrollered an outclassed band of honest triers and could have been 7 up at the break. As it was, it was a unflattering 3 and the game fizzled out into it's inevitable pish second half where an 85th minute St Ninian goal polished their pishness. Progression was the aim and was achieved in an overtly facile manner which destroyed the game as a spectacle. More words tomorrow, but as it is, job done and a better outcome than performance.

Mon the next round!

Sent from my iPhone using Pie & Bovril

The Sun Shone Bright over our wee bit hill and glen as we carved a trail north in pursuit of our flower of Scottish Cup glory against an on paper poor lowly opponent. The "romance" of the cup involved a 6.30am departure from Sleepy Fauldhouse, nestling quietly on the edge of a dreekit and dank moor...... We saw plenty of those as the 4 hour drive was split and the Hoose team and Supporters availed of the local delights of a prefab caravanesque eaterie (Purveyor also of some classy Grannie's Heilan Hame nitting) to enjoy a pre match Hearty meal in the Heart of the Highlands...Shinty no more, Kingussie no nore, Newtonmore no more proclaimed the renourished travellers who got back on the coach for another near 2 hours, still heading for the arctic circle.

We approached the fabled town on Nairn (It really is there!) and saw an open field on the right.... a public park with a railing and nets.... that was it.... we all piled in to Big Boab's Brilliant Boozer ( Nairn's only "Sports bar" as it has a telly and a pool table!)... first half of rangers and hearts was watched and the deffo straight red produced more incident than we were going to watch.... we marched Indian file the five minutes into the "Ground"...just a pitch in a public park with a rail round it, no gate and you could tell what was coming.. we did see the second dawn as a rotund satsuma styled goalkeeper trotted out and this had all the feel of a rag tag bunch and hopes of a good game faded unlike the sun in goal for them. The least said about the actual game the better as the Hoose were far superior and up against a team far worse. On days like this, with a bad pitch and having been on a bus for 4 hours, you just win the game and go home, no slip ups. And that is what happened. 3-0 at half time could have been any score as the Hoose missed 5 or 6 "Easy half chances" and hit the woodwork 4 times. The Sun never made a save... Second have was a waste of 45 minutes but the Super Sun Stopper Stepped up and made 2 Superb Stops, they also nicked a silly one late on to allow them the pretence of close result when in truth this could have been any score. A win is a win and we are into the last 32.... bring on anyone.... at home please....

These trips are not about the football but about the day and the event and I must say some things did impress me and left their mark. I was impressed by the togetherness of the team and how they all seemed to be getting involved and sharing some fun, both on the way there and on the BUSSY on the way back. Top performances from Clark and Jordan (Bus not pitch), both of whom seem to be the heart of the team, both on and off the pitch. Also a special mention to Mr Long John Murphy and his son, Inch high private eye Murph, Good to see such a close father and son on a road trip bonding session. As the bus rolled back down to the lowlands and we crossed the bridge, the bus was in about as good a shape as I felt. There was the occasional song and a game of shitty chess, which involved moving the pieces of...... I shall leave my words to sketch the image...... suffice to say there was no flush facility........"A latrine on wheels" would be more appropriate and a few sick souls left with more than a highland hangover... Denghi Dissentry fever perhaps..... the bus limped home and we landed, 15 hours gone and a head full of stories.

So, the Cup Dream is still alive and if we draw some shower far away then I guess we will all do it again.... you have to if you are a fan. I may bring wellies, a portable personal loo, some toilet paper and a gas mask, some ear plugs and a large slice of realisation that when the Hoose go on tour, some stories stay on tour. Better day than a game... but for me... it has never been about the football. To belong to something is important and I am happy to say that the Hoose team seem to all belong together. That has brought them this far, way above where they could be, and long may they continue to stick together and get through. The story of life..... and we all shared some yesterday.

Mon the Cup!

Archived