Those who vote 'No' have no place in Scotland post-ref..

If Mr Bairn is Scrappy Doo then Casual Borestander must be Scrappy Poo.

I think we're about ready to promote Mr Bairn to Godzookie.

I'm Rodger has out-Scrappy Doo'd Mr Bairn.

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's easy to point to this as an obvious wind up but he s just repeating the kind of rhetoric we've seen from many Yes supporters on this forum.

Its sad and pathetic but that's the way the Jamaldos and Pars Fan types think.

It's easy to point to this as an obvious wind up but he s just repeating the kind of rhetoric we've seen from many Yes supporters on this forum.

Aw shut yer puss!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Fucking idiot.

Have you ever heard of a persecution complex?

He got uppity the other night when I said he was a facist - if he genuinely believes that No voters should be kicked out then he is.

That would be the time you decided to call me a nazi sympathiser because you didn't agree with my point of view. You were rightly called out upon it, were unable to defend (only deflect) your comments, then went on a hissy fit of personal insults.

Either way I'd just ignore the tedious git.

That's twice you've said that, however just 16 hours after you had apparently "ignored" me you were looking through my profile, and yet here we are again with you discussing me. What does that say about you.

It's easy to point to this as an obvious wind up ..

Typical No voter. Unwilling to listen to the views of others. No doubt a closet Rangers fan and Orange Order follower, hiding behind a Glasgow University banner. It's people like you who should be ashamed of holding back the good and honest Scots from having control over their lives rather than succeeding to the will of a people with a different culture and social outlook.

You are the worst kind of person, you'll be demanding that Scots don't have any power to determine their independent future, then when a Yes vote is delivered will work from the inside like a fifth column to undermine the freedom gained yet all the while happily partaking in the benefits gained. I have a feeling you bring 4 tins of cheap lager to a party, hide them under your chair, drink what everyone else brought, then leave taking your beers with you.

Lets get back on topic here, what sort of rehabilitation program will a newly independent Scotland offer to those who have previously bought in to the Union narrative? Clearly we shouldn't round them all up and throw them out, (or burn them in a big Wicker Man) it would be inhumane for a start. We could I suppose set up an asylum exchange for disaffected No voters, and swap them for those in England, Wales, and NI who would happily flock here in the event of a Yes vote.

Lets get back on topic here, what sort of rehabilitation program will a newly independent Scotland offer to those who have previously bought in to the Union narrative? Clearly we shouldn't round them all up and throw them out, (or burn them in a big Wicker Man) it would be inhumane for a start. We could I suppose set up an asylum exchange for disaffected No voters, and swap them for those in England, Wales, and NI who would happily flock here in the event of a Yes vote.

The difficulty will be getting people past the massed ranks of border posts that will be erected - if you believe the Bitter Together rhetoric, but you are right, those who have so vehemently voted against a Yes should be asked to leave the country after so shamelessly acting against the betterment of their fellow countrymen.

Since when has HB been a Falkirk fan?

I actually got him mixed up with your posts, the key is that it's clear where his loyalties (in their fullest sense) lie.

It isnt supposed to come across as aggressive thats why I put the smileys, more like the way you would abuse your mate whilst having a laugh type style.

aw i see, I am probably just picking it up wrong . I think it is because you swear more often than I rememeber :lol: then again this heat could just be getting to me

God, imagine how hard it would be trying to swap H_B?!?! :o

If you vote "No (Thanks)" then you and your family will be rounded up and forced into work camps. Who else will carve Alex Salmond's face into the side of every peak in the Cairngorms?

aw i see, I am probably just picking it up wrong . I think it is because you swear more often than I rememeber :lol: then again this heat could just be getting to me

I have a bad habit of swearing, really need to calm down on it, last construction company I worked for is to blame!! F'ing and c'ing all day long.

Im not an aggressive person though, far from it. :thumsup2

The difficulty will be getting people past the massed ranks of border posts that will be erected

Some form of catapult or trebuchet? We have the engineering know how, the only thing holding us back is Westminster.

^^^ Reported to mods.

I am not entirely sure what the basis for your "report" is, but once again the classic nature of the No voter can be seen here. If there is something they dislike or don't understand (and I presume it's the latter in this case) then you, "scream, and scream, and scream until your sick".

Archived