Those who vote 'No' have no place in Scotland post-ref..

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How is that reporting to the moderators my mention of a 17th century political figure? Would it help your bid if I mentioned such miscreants as Oliver Cromwell?

You implied a threat at UK government figures, that's illegal.

I would also question the legality of forcibly deporting hard-working tax paying voters who just happen to disagree with his stance.

Bit of a difference.

The forcible deportation is an opinion. Now, it would be illegal if he was actually in power and tried to enact it, but saying that it "should" happen is freedom of speech.

Actually making threats, however, is against the law.

Bit of a difference.

The forcible deportation is an opinion. Now, it would be illegal if he was actually in power and tried to enact it, but saying that it "should" happen is freedom of speech.

I was questioning the validity/legality of it actually happening.

He's welcome to his lunatic opinion.

Could you point out where these threats were made?

Yeah, the main difference is that on the Guy Fawkes comment he's already committed the crime.

Again, and like the above request, please refer me to where a crime has been committed.

Failure to do so would pretty much suggest you are a pant wetting Helen Lovejoy type.

Could you point out where these threats were made?

Again, and like the above request, please refer me to where a crime has been committed.

Failure to do so would pretty much suggest you are a pant wetting Helen Lovejoy type.

Your "operation Guy Fawkes" implies a threatening comment against the UK establishment.

Your "operation Guy Fawkes" implies a threatening comment against the UK establishment.

Helen, your accusation is looking laughably weaker with every passing comment.

Now, for clarity could you point to just what laws I am breaking when I refer to something as "Operation Guy Fawkes".

Are those who vote no allowed to come back to visit friends & family?

Of course, in an independent Scotland the virtues of European wide freedom of movement would be upheld. The problem would be those nasty borders that the Westminster government would erect (*giggle*) to stop you from returning.

What about if you vote no but your wife votes yes.....what then?

Clearly the wife has more taste in her voting than she did in her decision to get married to a simpering unionist lapdog.

I seriously hope the no campaign don't stumble across this thread.

If they did, and they used it, it would become the first factual item they have used in their entire campaign.

Pretty much as the title says. Those voting "no" are just desperate for gentle caress of their colonial overlords. They should all be run out of town for their lap dog treachery. They will never be forgiven and they will never be forgotten.

^^^ pretty much the reason why I won't be voting at all.

Archived