League Champions Telly Channel 2014/15

Grim O'Grady

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

great old footage grin , denis law back heel did it not send manure down relegated that season

Mackem, I'm not one to spoil a good myth, so yeah it sent the b*****ds down ha ha. 40 years, seems like yesterday.

Told ya it was better than the goal e-City scored against us an once again I was spot on!. 8)

Grimbo

I feel for it twice , getting the ignorance into the Spartans fans early these days, made them happy at my expense ????????

If only your keeper hadn't made such a good save of Beezers header, that would have sat with you Seeth' for the rest of your career. The only headed goal of Beezers career & it was you he out-muscled. Mind you I think he has been doing a bit of gym work. I had to so a slo-mo repeat of it because I doubt he'll do it again. He has been getting stuck in as well recently adding a new string to his every expanding football bow. Even his whinging got on Danny's nerves.

& what was Granty doing throttling Daz when it was the Birdman that fouled him, they were all laughing their way into the refs book like.

Grimbo

Whitehill Welfare

Lowland League

3rd January 2015

Happy new year to all our lovely Rosewellingtons oot in the styx.

Grimbo

Great footage Grim.

How was that not a pen on 3:05 ... ?

Waiting for the free kick for Wayne's goal the goal on the back pitch :)

Great footage Grim.

How was that not a pen on 3:05 ... ?

Waiting for the free kick for Wayne's goal the goal on the back pitch :)

See don't say we don't give you value for money. 2 goals against in a oner. Basses.

Grimbo

To make the game look better for Spartans u forgot to put the sending off or the fact ww were down to ten men on 60 mins.....or maybe u were embarrassed enough

If you look carefully Seethrough lad, you can see I put both of Doddsy's fouls, the 1st should have been a straight red,when he took out Beezer, with what favoured a half-nelson, the 2nd yellae was a daft foul in our box, I don't think it was a yellow card offence but the ref had set himself to have to dish out light yellaes in the 1st 1/2, Doddsy must have been aware of that fact & more importantly that he was already on a yellow?

I'm not embarrassed just pissed off that we didn't play anywhere near what we are capable of, so if I neglected a few things on the footage then bollocks to it, yous are lucky I put it up, I could easily have just binned it all. Or maybe I should have just put Cloudy's superb strike in the 1st min eh? :P

Grimbo

Wat and hovies tackle on Sproule wasn't a straight red!!!! Very deceiving to the eye that use were 1 man up for 1/3 of the game....

Hovie's was more of a festive hug on the Sprout. Yes well we turned down the gas when yous went down to 10, so as to make it fair likes, shame yous took advantage of our generosity & didn't allow us the goals required to challenge e-City.

Grimbo

Archived