What happens after a NO?

loyal-blue

It is but like H_B you are beyond hope. You'll be pleased to know, I won't be putting any effort into 'turning you' you fully belong where you are. Hope you find that Wales is all you expect it to be.

Is the implication that I should leave Scotland?...

I wouldn't want your "effort" trying to "turn me" into a Yes voter anyway, there's absolutely no chance. Like most of the 400,000 English people living in Scotland I'm an absolute 100% guaranteed No voter. Financially it's the correct decision anyway, but still.

• Replies 915
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A Yes supporter asking me to be "very specific"???

All of a sudden you want proper answers?

Well done. Now use this sudden need for enlightenment to really investigate whether a Yes vote is the correct decision for Scotland. :)

So you can't be specific then?

A Yes supporter asking me to be "very specific"???

All of a sudden you want proper answers?

Well done. Now use this sudden need for enlightenment to really investigate whether a Yes vote is the correct decision for Scotland. :)

Uh huh. And I've yet to see you be "very specific".

I have paid attention to EVERYTHING BTUKOKNOTHANKS and Yes Scotland have said, have looked into the facts, what it means to leave the UK, what it means to remain part of the UK and have decided we are overwhelmingly better off on our own, as a COUNTRY.

I suspect you've put precisely zero groundwork into your decision. Well done you.

I have paid attention to EVERYTHING BTUKOKNOTHANKS and Yes Scotland have said, have looked into the facts, what it means to leave the UK, what it means to remain part of the UK and have decided we are overwhelmingly better off on our own, as a COUNTRY.

I suspect you've put precisely zero groundwork into your decision. Well done you.

He is an English Rangers fan, if he was told he would be a million pounds richer after Indy the cunto would still vote NO.

I think youre getting closer to a breakdown. The next few weeks should be interesting to watch from an ant farm point of view.

I think youre getting closer to a breakdown. The next few weeks should be interesting to watch from an ant farm point of view.

Can you go and have one again so the good people of P and B dont have to read your drivel? :)

Thanks for your concern. As touching as it is, I'm nowhere near breakdown.

Sweet of you to show you care though x

I wouldn't want your "effort" trying to "turn me" into a Yes voter anyway, there's absolutely no chance. Like most of the 400,000 English people living in Scotland I'm an absolute 100% guaranteed No voter. Financially it's the correct decision anyway, but still.

If you don't want what's best for the Country you live in, then perhaps you should. Your refusal to look into the Yes argument in any detail, suggests you are as I suspected, driven by historical attachments rather than the idea of a better and more prosperous society. I bet you are an Orange Order camp follower too. :thumbsdown

If you don't want what's best for the Country you live in, then perhaps you should. Your refusal to look into the Yes argument in any detail, suggests you are as I suspected, driven by historical attachments rather than the idea of a better and more prosperous society. I bet you are an Orange Order camp follower too. :thumbsdown

I think you mean if I don't want what's best for what you think is best for Scotland then perhaps I should leave. Quite a bigoted opinion for a person to have.

As for the Orange Order, no, I'm not a religious person.

Imagine deciding which way to vote based on the football team you support. :lol:

Agreed.

It's almost as embarrassing as using celebrities to promote a political campaign. (something both Yes and No are guilty of)

I think you mean if I don't want what's best for what you think is best for Scotland then perhaps I should leave. Quite a bigoted opinion for a person to have.

Soooooo foodbanks are good for the country? Austerity? Largest wealth gap in Europe? First strike nuclear weapons? HS1 & 2? Record amounts of kids in poverty?

I shudder to think what you think would be unacceptable.

You're voting on race. Vote BNP if you're white? What total bullshit.

Making it out to be an anti-English / Braveheart thing shows that you don't understand the point of it at all.

Thankfully not English every person in Scotland is voting No.

They see the referendum for precisely what it is, a chance to govern ourselves to a fairer Scotland, free of Westminster's yoke.

Making it out to be an anti-English / Braveheart thing shows that you don't understand the point of it at all.
Thankfully not English every person in Scotland is voting No.
They see the referendum for precisely what it is, a chance to govern ourselves to a fairer Scotland, free of Westminster's yoke.

20140518171800-EnglishScots-indiegogo.jp

Can you go and have one again so the good people of P and B dont have to read your drivel? :)

The good people of P&B dont read my drivel. Just a handful of the leftarded scheme goblin yes morons that suck each others cocks in here.

The good people of P&B dont read my drivel. Just a handful of the leftarded scheme goblin yes morons that suck each others cocks in here.

It's nothing compared to the rimming, fellating, reacharounds and rusty trombones you give to your politican friends on Twitter as you sook right up their arses.

Quite pathetic.

Archived