Fifa 14 Tourny PS4

Fitzy1987

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Celtic 0-2 Hibs.

BWC could have a point if he tried to say I attempted to slow the game down. It wasn't by intention! Hibs have no pace in the team at all so tried to play as a passing team. This reflected in a 60-40% possession stat favouring me and Celtic unable to get any shots away nevermind on target in the first half. I scored a decent goal midway through the first half and a header as BWC was pushing Celtic on. Even game really even if the stats say otherwise, surprised just how much of a rock McPake is on this game, could have been in trouble!

Good game mate!

Celtic 0-2 Hibs.

BWC could have a point if he tried to say I attempted to slow the game down. It wasn't by intention! Hibs have no pace in the team at all so tried to play as a passing team. This reflected in a 60-40% possession stat favouring me and Celtic unable to get any shots away nevermind on target in the first half. I scored a decent goal midway through the first half and a header as BWC was pushing Celtic on. Even game really even if the stats say otherwise, surprised just how much of a rock McPake is on this game, could have been in trouble!

Good game mate!

Same with Celtic hardly any pace except Tonev and Forrest but they're built like twigs so they can't get past anyone

Spectre, on 14 Aug 2014 - 23:24, said:Spectre, on 14 Aug 2014 - 23:24, said:

since we are on ps4, you guys can watch the game on twitch

http://www.twitch.tv/cdd_0nf1r3

You having connection troubles or something bud? Awesome providing a link to watch the game too!

ETA: Spectre? Happening?

its a fucking nightmare tbh. It might be because of the stream.... but...... Im genuinely struggling to stop the stream which hasnt happened before. but yes.... connection problems, I might restart ps4 if this doesnt work..... after that we can just re-arrange

Spectre, on 14 Aug 2014 - 23:32, said:

its a fucking nightmare tbh. It might be because of the stream.... but...... Im genuinely struggling to stop the stream which hasnt happened before. but yes.... connection problems, I might restart ps4 if this doesnt work..... after that we can just re-arrange

... i'll restart

No worries.

Ross County 0-1 Hibernian.

First half thought it was an entirely fair result. Second half not so sure as I was beginning to struggle against County's faster players so made some subs to get some freshness. Another game where I didn't intend on strangling the game, but did - again, because with a team as slow as Hibs the build up has to be good so ended up with 38-62% possession! Really nervous at the end as I was sure Spectre was going to hit an equaliser.

Father Dougal, you about?

Archived