P&B NFL Fantasy Football Money League

Dee4Life1893

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...

Somehow we've made it almost to the playoffs without everyone having paid.

Steelmen, Macbeast and Dee4Life still to put in their ante, if not then everyone else is playing for what we do have or getting their 20 back, whatever you prefer

Somehow we've made it almost to the playoffs without everyone having paid.

Steelmen, Macbeast and Dee4Life still to put in their ante, if not then everyone else is playing for what we do have or getting their 20 back, whatever you prefer

I totally forgot Stewbo.

I'll get it to you in next couple of days. What's the address I send it to again?

Commendable performances from the top 2 teams, Kev & GS sitting at 12-1 and 10-3 respectively.

Appears to be a 3 way fight for the last 2 playoffs spots, with me, Steelmen & GY all at 6-7, toughing it out to see who gets to be massacred by one of the top 2.

Good luck to all in the final week of the regular season; Kev trying to equal an unprecedented achievement of 13-1, set last year...by me :D

The omens are good for you pal, 100% of teams that finished top of the money league at the end of the regular season went onto championship glory...no pressure

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Sorry GS I'll get your winnings sent over tonight/tomorrow. Was about to do it this morning but couldnt remember if we'd split it in to 1st and 2nd place payouts or just 1st.

Sorry GS I'll get your winnings sent over tonight/tomorrow. Was about to do it this morning but couldnt remember if we'd split it in to 1st and 2nd place payouts or just 1st.

I still haven't paid.

I promise I'll get it to you on Monday when I'm back at work. Is it £20?

Archived