Dundee FC vs Kilmarnock - 09/08/2014

AJ on Gary Harkins

"the penalty looked soft. I don't think there was much contact. We've seen some of the highlights from pre season as well, some of the other games where there didn't seem much contact either and he went down very easily. There was slight contact but you can't dive into players like that if you know their reputation."

Now is it just me or is he hurting a little? I don't see harkins as that type but maybe someone can tell me different. Ok the penalty might be soft but the defender has clearly went in late and in any case it's a foul wether he goes down or not

AJ would be better off sticking to running the wine bar in Coronation St.

small_c8lqlbuAhbx20rYy8mdwiEi-Ikf8YOMjoB

• Replies 847
  • Created
  • Last Reply

AJ would be better off sticking to running the wine bar in Coronation St.

small_c8lqlbuAhbx20rYy8mdwiEi-Ikf8YOMjoB

Tragically I know exactly what you're talking about and said to Mrs Root yesterday that AJ looked like the boy who had the bistro in Corrie. To be fair its her fault I even knew this. I believe one of them is brain damaged.......

I was hugely impressed with the fluency of our play and the level of ball retention. However, I think we looked far too open at times and quite erratic at the back. Perhaps the openness can be attributed to the fact it was a home game against a likely competitor at the bottom end of the table. I hope this is the case anyway as a better side would have punished us.

I hate to be critical of teams but I thought Kilmarnock were very poor. Obadeyi is a speed merchant but lacks much control or technique. Magennis is extremely strong and links play up well at times but I don't see him scoring many.

Overall, disappointed not to win but a draw gets us up and running.

I couldn't believe Killie fans sing about Ayr so much. That's a bit of a minter for yous is it not?

A lot more than normal.

Think to was due to the Cup Draw a couple of days earlier.

It was the same at Falkirk a few years back when we'd drawn Ayr in the Cup a couple of days previously.

Archived