Failed Statelet Premier League 2014/15

Nearly as bad as when I went to see Ozzy at Avoneil Leisure Centre and we had protestors on both sides with banners saying, "The Gateway To Hell" and an arrow pointing to the gig.

Truth be told, I felt sorry for them because they genuinely believed that by listening to music I would be going to the big fire.

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nearly as bad as when I went to see Ozzy at Avoneil Leisure Centre and we had protestors on both sides with banners saying, "The Gateway To Hell" and an arrow pointing to the gig.

Truth be told, I felt sorry for them because they genuinely believed that by listening to music I would be going to the big fire.

Play a lot of him on the 11th night, do they...

Looks like it's all over now.

Well done Crusaders - worthy winners.

Looks like it - listening to Warren Feeney on the radio, he's more or less conceded the title.

the promoters must have been rubbing their hands at that one, they probably wished they had thought of it themselves.

as for the football that really is it as for the title, well done the Crues, The fight for 3rd will be good.

Looks like Institute for the drop now. Bad job when you lose 5-1 to your relegation rivals. Although I suppose there's "only" 5 points in it.

Ballymena beat Coleraine - again - (1-0) and Cliftonville hammer 10 man Portadown who had their keeper sent off after 4 minutes. 4-0 to Cliftonville. Joe Gormley beats his own record for scoring most goals in a season for the Reds.

Ballinamallard beat the Swifts 1-0 and I won't mention the Glentoran result in deference to C.DH's feelings.

Tonight has opened it up a bit, the Crues winning and the Blues beating us. means only a 6 point gap now with the two of them to meet, the cup will be our season now.. ^_^

"losing", shurely?

I agree it's going to make it an exciting run in, particularly if Linfield beat Crusaders.

Sadly, that's a huge "if"? Crusaders will prevail, but I would be utterly delighted to be wrong.

Form team of the moment has to be Gleavon, beating Linfield, Glentoran and Clim'ville in their last three games while scoring ten and coneding none.

"losing", shurely?

I agree it's going to make it an exciting run in, particularly if Linfield beat Crusaders.

Yes I know, and don't call me Shirley... ;)

note to self,finishing a 13 hour shift in the early hours of the morning doesn't help posting the correct thing. :lol:

Looks like it's all over now, Crues win at Solitude and the Blues lose to Glenavon at the Ballymena Showgrounds. So congratulations to Crusaders in what has been a real roller coaster of a season, although anyone looking at the table for the first time will wonder what all the fuss has been about - nine points in it with 3 games left.

At the other end of the table Institute are relegated.

Archived