Inverness Caledonian Thistle vs Dundee FC - 13/08/14

• Replies 567
  • Created
  • Last Reply
And there is the rain just starting.[/quote

There's no much room between the bridge and the Ness at the bottom of Bridge St

But will the river overflow into the ICT ground or will the travelling Dees have to go to the pub as the pitch is waterlogged?

And there is the rain just starting.[/quote

There's no much room between the bridge and the Ness at the bottom of Bridge St

It won't affect the pitch and the tide is going out just now.

In the Glenalbyn now!

Enjoy your pint. The rain is pissing down here in Munich as well, there is no match at the Allianz, there is no live streaming from Inverness (4G prob), so all in all a list of woe. I'll have to go and drink a Paulaner as there's no heavy here and follow the match on my phone.

Have another pint for me.

C'mon the Dees.

Enjoy your pint. The rain is pissing down here in Munich as well, there is no match at the Allianz, there is no live streaming from Inverness (4G prob), so all in all a list of woe. I'll have to go and drink a Paulaner as there's no heavy here and follow the match on my phone.

Have another pint for me.

C'mon the Dees.

Get a proxy site and open all mics? Better than text updates ? Just!

ame="LossieDee" post="8685171" timestamp="1407945627"] But will the river overflow into the ICT ground or will the travelling Dees have to go to the pub as the pitch is waterlogged?

This has never happened, the stadium is by the Moray Firth not the River Ness and there is no threat from the river.

We have had very few postponements due to the weather, we like to save these when Celtic are due to come up. But I mind a couple of years ago we had a lot of snow melt and a very high tide which raised the water table under the pitch, this is the only time the water outside the ground has caused a game to be off.

At the moment its dry and there has been only a few spots and a short drizzly spell this afternoon, I can't see a problem.

There is a likely hood of rain this evening, at the moment there are showers on the go out to the east and they according to the radar are getting heavier.

Get a proxy site and open all mics? Better than text updates ? Just!

what with Billy Dodds and his inane remarks, Jim Spence and his blethers, p***k Young and his goobledygook, etc. thanks but I'll go out for a beer instead and switch check every five minutes.

Archived