Inverness Caledonian Thistle vs Dundee FC - 13/08/14

What's also amazing is you lot thinking he's something when he's never played in the SPL/Premiership.

Graeme Shinnie is the best full back in the league and the best Scottish defender in the league outside Celtic

• Replies 567
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Would say out side of Celtic, Brian Easton > Shinnie from what i've seen. Easton wasn't that great for us but he has came on leaps and bounds at St. Johnstone. To be fair I think he was injured most of the time he was with us though even when he was playing.

Would say out side of Celtic, Brian Easton > Shinnie from what i've seen. Easton wasn't that great for us but he has came on leaps and bounds at St. Johnstone. To be fair I think he was injured most of the time he was with us though even when he was playing.

Definitely not, Easton is good, but Shinnie is better

Last season we had the 4th best defence in the Premiership. Only Celtic, Aberdeen and St. Johnstone were better, I'd be fuckin' amazed if Dundee can concede less than 44 goals and finish 4th best in that department in their first season back. :huh:

I see this stat I brought up from 4 hours ago has been conveniently overlooked and ignored by the Dundee fans. :lol:

And yet this talk about who has the best defenders continues.

I see this stat I brought up from 4 hours ago has been conveniently overlooked and ignored by the Dundee fans. :lol:

And yet this talk about who has the best defenders continues.

I think it's quite clear our intentions so far anyway are to try to outscore people not keep clean sheets this season, Maybe once Bain is fit and January comes along we can tighten things up at the back but for now Hartley has clearly got our boys aiming to hit the back of the net more often than the other team.

Amazing how many opposing fans on the previous page are clued up on the footballing ability of Willie Dyer without ever actually seeing him play, let alone recently.

He maybe good but I couldn't say as I have never heard of or ever seen him play before, tonight I will be able to make my own opinion on the players ability.

Amazing how many opposing fans on the previous page are clued up on the footballing ability of Willie Dyer without ever actually seeing him play, let alone recently.

Willie Dyer has never played against Inverness before for any team he has played for.

Though I saw him play for Dundee last season in a 3-0 win at Dens v Livingston. Probably seen him as a Brechin player at some time during his time there.

City Dave getting his big team fix at Dens. Pleasing

Seriously though he is much improved from the start of last season.

I was actually though to watch East Craigie v Arbroath Vics that day but that game was off, I think the two other nearest Junior teams were away, so I decided on a safe bet of watching a game and went to Dens. Sorry to disappoint but it wasn't first choice.

Archived