Inverness Caledonian Thistle vs Dundee FC - 13/08/14

• Replies 567
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Agree with you...2 points dropped. We have a better side and Yogi is a tactically inept.

A bit arrogant. You probably do have a better manager; 'better side' is stretching it a lot at the moment. That you probably don't know anything about our players doesn't change the fact that this squad has finished top 5 in the top division for the last two seasons and also made a cup final last season. It remains to be seen how far Hughes' tactics will affect our performance level this season, or how well Dundee will do.

2 points dropped for us, Dundee were shite bar Harkins and McGowan, deep into the bottom six I fear, Yogi Out

But... But.....but Harkins is fat and shite and McGowan is wee and shite and both are st Mirren rejects.

If they were our best players how did we halt the "better in every position" caley jags and get the point??

That's a fucking brilliant point. Very difficult place to go on a pretty shitey night.

They were going to rip us new arseholes ffs.

Only a draw at home against us relegation certainties.

All this begs the question - how shit must St Mirren be.

In fact I'm off on to their thread for some lols.

How can you be best poster of all time with one line comments?

You're seriously so tedious it's unreal; constant posts of just utter unrealistic tripe doesn't constitute going against the crowd, it's just being stupid and ignorant. There's a reason why the majority of other Dee fans and other fans of this board deride your posts.

But... But.....but Harkins is fat and shite and McGowan is wee and shite and both are st Mirren rejects.

If they were our best players how did we halt the "better in every position" caley jags and get the point??

You didn't. We didn't either.

You're seriously so tedious it's unreal; constant posts of just utter unrealistic tripe doesn't constitute going against the crowd, it's just being stupid and ignorant. There's a reason why the majority of other Dee fans and other fans of this board deride your posts.

Rubbish. What did I say...we could have had more shots on target. Which is a good comment. What does everyone else say...'f*uck' off. Knee jerk sheepish reactions. You all need to look at yourselves. Have you read all my posts? No! Certainly not ignorant. If you think so then 99% of the posts on here are. I don't give two hoots what other fans say to be honest. I post my own opinions and will listen to other opinions when not covered in verbal abuse, which is the case most of the time...

Archived