Wasps And Bees

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
But I don't think either contender is absorbant, porous or yellow.

607290[/snapback]

good point! Change the location to the new wembley stadium (surely a event of this magnitude deserves an appropriate stage!)

Sponge bob square pants V homer j simpson

Spongbob is useless in combat, however, there is no neck for Homer to squeeze. It's a tough call.

He could however, just squeeze Spongebob, but being a sponge, he's pretty much adapted for that.

I'll give it to Spongebob. I think Homer would get too frustrated at Spongebob's durability.

Spongbob is useless in combat, however, there is no neck for Homer to squeeze.  It's a tough call.

He could however, just squeeze Spongebob, but being a sponge, he's pretty much adapted for that.

I'll give it to Spongebob.  I think Homer would get too frustrated at Spongebob's durability.

607318[/snapback]

or homer might just eat him!

Willie, definitely. Flanders just screams. Although, that could deafen Willie and throw him off balance, causing him to fall over, his kilt to rise over his head, thereby flashing Flanders. Flanders would pass out in shock, and Willie could finish him off in highland stylee.

Mr Creosote v Eric Cartman

607431[/snapback]

battle of the heavy weights? Beefcake!

Mr Creosote everytime as he is a fully "grown" man and cartman is an 8 year old boy. Creosote to eat the loser and a couple of swans!

Mr Hanky v Jamie and his magic torch?

Of course  :rolleyes:

ok then ...

The Bouviers' vs The Kemps

607445[/snapback]

Easily the Kemps. No question.

Flick of the hair, glare of the eyes, and Martin would take out Selma, while Gary wrote a soothing ballad to sing to Patty, who won't fall for it, but will simply get bored of it and walk away.

battle of the heavy weights?  Beefcake!

Mr Creosote everytime as he is a fully "grown" man and cartman is an 8 year old boy.  Creosote to eat the loser and a couple of swans!

Mr Hanky v Jamie and his magic torch?

607446[/snapback]

Jamie ... just for sentemental reasons. Wordsworth would sniff Mr Hanky to within an inch of his life, then eat hem. Jamie could relax in the background fiddling with his torch

Archived