Wasps And Bees

Well done, that man. Top show.

Hmmm, Im afraid Im going to have to consult with Nanny on this one. Politics never was my strong point, old bean.

As you were.

608595[/snapback]

Thanking you kindly sir! *touches cloth cap*

Mater vs Pater?

Edited to translate for neds ; Maw vs Da?

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Movie? ... oh, yes ... movie!

Cosgrove vs Cowan

608672[/snapback]

Cowan has the lumox factor that assisted Stimpy in earlier rounds (I feel that he could withstand a serious pounding) but he also feel that he is a big jessie and run away a scream like a girlie and the first suggestion of a donniebrook. However, he has the age advantage on the 104 year old cosgrove (dont let the trendy clothes fool you he is Scotlands Oldest man).

I feel that Cosgrove survival instincts will be enough to carry him through and Cowan would be left running for his mammy!

Cowan has the lumox factor that assisted Stimpy in earlier rounds (I feel that he could withstand a serious pounding) but he also feel that he is a big jessie and run away a scream like a girlie and the first suggestion of a donniebrook.  However, he has the age advantage on the 104 year old cosgrove (dont let the trendy clothes fool you he is Scotlands Oldest man).

I feel that Cosgrove survival instincts will be enough to carry him through and Cowan would be left running for his mammy!

608682[/snapback]

I concur ;)

Cowans mammy vs Cosgroves mammy

I concur  ;)

Cowans mammy vs Cosgroves mammy

608683[/snapback]

this assumes that Cosgroves mammy is the oldest woman in the world be approximately 124. I would imagine that cowans mammy would be a battleaxe (being that all women for motherwell are!)

Cowans mammy has it

Richard Gordon vs Mother Goose

this assumes that Cosgroves mammy is the oldest woman in the world be approximately 124.  I would imagine that cowans mammy would be a battleaxe (being that all women for motherwell are!) 

Cowans mammy has it

Richard Gordon vs Mother Goose

608699[/snapback]

I thought they were the same person :unsure:

Beneath Mother Gooses innocent exterior lurks a Govan upbringing, making her potentially the battle axe to end all battle axes. Gordon is a jessy, nancy-boy actohor type - ergo Mother Goose by a country mile

country vs city

I thought they were the same person  :unsure:

Beneath Mother Gooses innocent exterior lurks a Govan upbringing, making her potentially the battle axe to end all battle axes. Gordon is a jessy, nancy-boy actohor type - ergo Mother Goose by a country mile

country vs city

608717[/snapback]

city = full of neds

country = full of yokels and landed gentry with a puncheon for bugger

they got the guns but we've got the numbers!!

city = full of neds

country = full of yokels and landed gentry with a puncheon for bugger

they got the guns but we've got the numbers!!

608730[/snapback]

:lol:

surely neds have guns too?? and I dont see what Carol Vorderman has to with anything :P

Vorderman vs Jenny thingy (the burd who did wheel of fortune)

surely neds have guns too?? and I dont see what Carol Vorderman has to with anything :P

Vorderman vs Jenny thingy (the burd who did wheel of fortune)

608745[/snapback]

naw man - they jus goat chibs an 'at!

Vorderman every time! She'd just confuse Jenny Powell (I think that's her name) with her superior intellect.

608748[/snapback]

I like your thinking brians over sheer power (it works for the swan!)

A country mile v a mile?

youre right, it is Powell. Now hang your head in shame for knowing that  :P  :lol:

608770[/snapback]

:( *hangs head* :lol:

It's not from Wheel of Firtune I know her though, it's something else she was in. Was she not on You Bet too?

Archived