Wasps And Bees

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Good holibobs??

633626[/snapback]

very refreshing! Although I now know why Skye is called "the isle of mist" - did the wasp/bee revolution occur in my absence or were my apocalyptic predictions premature?

I was a bit worried when I arrange the holiday that I would miss the first 3 games of the season but with hindsight - WOOHOO!

Holidays v Football

Well the TA are trained soldiers but I would still have to give it to my da. He can be scary as f'k at times. :huh:

633630[/snapback]

:lol::lol:

very refreshing!  Although I now know why Skye is called "the isle of mist" - did the wasp/bee revolution occur in my absence or were my apocalyptic predictions premature?

No, no revolution - in fact, if anything there absence has been even greater :unsure: Although I did find a dead one on my windowsill yesterday, not sure how it died either!!

I was a bit worried when I arrange the holiday that I would miss the first 3 games of the season but with hindsight - WOOHOO!

Yeah, youve had it even worse than us :( See my sig ;):lol:

Holidays v Football

633633[/snapback]

No matter how bad it gets it'd still have to be football :D

Do swans work hard?? I always thought they broke arms with a fair amount of ease and disdain  ;)

634129[/snapback]

Arm-wresting match - Swan v Sly Stallone in "Over the Top"?

Duh, swans dont have arms, they have wings. :rolleyes:

Contest null & void.

Speaking of wings...

Lennon v McCartney

634163[/snapback]

No contest - Lennons liberal pacifist tendancy would allow McCartney to pummel him without fear of retaliation

No contest - Lennons liberal pacifist tendancy would allow McCartney to pummel him without fear of retaliation

634168[/snapback]

What about McCartney v McCarthy (Mick).

Archived