Wasps And Bees

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just mcCartney or does he have the rest of wings and/or Stevie Wonder as "haunners"?

634209[/snapback]

Nope, the swans have broken with the rest of Wings.

Stevie Wonder is available as haunners and has been training with Rutger Hauer to learn Blind Fury sword moves.

McCartney v McCarthy (John)?

Stevie Wonder v Ray Charles

Ray Charles. Stevie's beaded dreadlocks make it easier for Ray to locate his face for punching.

Ray Charles v Bob Charles?

Do you people not have gardens?

Everytime I walk out of my front door, I'm greeted with five or six bees at the first bush you come to. I resent my father for planting it.

634227[/snapback]

Whats that got to do with the price of mustard?

SHAME!

Editted to say: as it is Perthshire are you getting garden and Estate mixed up again (what what!)

But lethal in the eye  ;)

My moneys on Cinders ... toughened up by years of abuse she'd catch Snow White napping  ;)

634348[/snapback]

Not with Sneezy or grumpy on guard!

Never underestimate the power of the Dwarf!

Not with Sneezy or grumpy on guard!

Never underestimate the power of the Dwarf!

634356[/snapback]

Unless there stupid, then theyre not big or clever :lol: (thanks to whoever it is has that in their sig ;) )

I still say Cinders, all that pent up aggression ... all those years of oppression vs silver spoon in her mouth, yawn Im so sleepy, aarg apple keep it away.

No contest :rolleyes::lol:

Rumplestiltskin vs wicked witch

Unless there stupid, then theyre not big or clever  :lol: (thanks to whoever it is has that in their sig  ;) )

I still say Cinders, all that pent up aggression ... all those years of oppression vs silver spoon in her mouth, yawn Im so sleepy, aarg apple keep it away.

No contest  :rolleyes:  :lol:

Rumplestiltskin vs wicked witch

634393[/snapback]

which witch?

Archived