Wasps And Bees

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
is that another of your strange past-times??

"I do love to relax with a good clinique after a hard days bush trimming"  :lol:  :lol:

635963[/snapback]

You must lead a sheltered life down there in the country (oohh arrghh!) - have you never heard of the clinique 3 step

cleanse

clarify and

moisturise

th wife swears by it clinique clicky

"Seriously though, this suit makes me look gay, right?"

"I like it"

635963[/snapback]

:lol::lol::lol:

Big Gay Al wins the cat fight. After the spotty man bursts a few plooks in his direction he set the gay dog on him "ruff!".

Blue peter vs Mary Rose

You must lead a sheltered life down there in the country (oohh arrghh!) - have you never heard of the clinique 3 step

cleanse

clarify and

moisturise

th wife swears by it clinique clicky

Down here, we're still mastering the one step

wash :ph34r:

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Big Gay Al wins the cat fight. After the spotty man bursts a few plooks in his direction he set the gay dog on him "ruff!".

Blue peter vs Mary Rose

635996[/snapback]

:lol:

I dont know much about the Mary girl, so Id say Blue Peter wins it through sheer numbers. Im not convinced by the two blokes (they look like a couple of cliniquers to me) but I bet Konnie knows how to handle herself ;)

Konnie vs Liz vs Zoe

Down here, we're still mastering the one step

wash  :ph34r:

:lol:

I dont know much about the Mary girl, so Id say Blue Peter wins it through sheer numbers. Im not convinced by the two blokes (they look like a couple of cliniquers to me) but I bet Konnie knows how to handle herself  ;)

Konnie vs Liz vs Zoe

636014[/snapback]

Dont know much about the form but I plump for the best looking one! (andyc i am relient on your judgement here!)

Gordon the Gopher Vs Edd the Duck

Dont know much about the form but I plump for the best looking one!  (andyc i am relient on your judgement here!)

More public information ;)

Gordon the Gopher Vs Edd the Duck

636018[/snapback]

Oooo ... I hated both of them <_<

Another no lose contest for the spectators :D:D

Edd is more likely to have some swan in him (oo-er) so I reckon he'd just about sneak it.

Timmy Mallett vs Stu "Stupot" Francis

More public information  ;)

Oooo ... I hated both of them  <_<

Another no lose contest for the spectators  :D  :D

Edd is more likely to have some swan in him (oo-er) so I reckon he'd just about sneak it.

Timmy Mallett vs Stu "Stupot" Francis

636052[/snapback]

Zoe (not much competition then!)

Another no lose contest for the spectators - the introduction of an otter to give them both a doing would be the best outcome.

However, Francis' grape crushing ability and his lack of career for the past 20 years would probably make him slightly hungrier and he should just edge it!

Dukes of Hazard Vs The Bandit (minus the Smokey) the introduction of cured fish would be too much of an advantage!

Zoe (not much competition then!)

You'd think so, but theres something a bit strange about her :blink: They def picked the best photo of her :lol: Konnie for me :D

Another no lose contest for the spectators - the introduction of an otter to give them both a doing would be the best outcome.

However, Francis' grape crushing ability and his lack of career for the past 20 years would probably make him slightly hungrier and he should just edge it!

Dukes of Hazard Vs The Bandit (minus the Smokey)  the introduction of cured fish would be too much of an advantage!

636061[/snapback]

Hazard every time. :D

daisy.jpg20050305_war_l90_157.jpg

tv daisy vs film daisy

Oh yeah  :lol:  :lol:  :ph34r:

Nah, I mean strange as in looks funny - not eerie as in supernatural  ;)

And all the while, the great Duke debate goes on unresolved  :lol:

636208[/snapback]

This comes down to a blonde vs brunette clash

I married a brunette but did have a thing for blondes - therefore I have to go TV daisy!

and going home - see ya!

Archived