Wasps And Bees

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The horntail is nice to look at, just like a swan however the swan has more meat on it and therefore comes out on top. :D

Chistmas Island v Easter Island

639748[/snapback]

Easter Island has giant heads - what does Christmas Island have to offer us .... Nothing!!!

Scilly islands vs Channel Islands

Flipper, Lassy and Skippy all have human side-kicks that arent as annoying as that stupid kid in Gentle Ben  :angry:  AND Ben is a fucking bear ... you do the math  ;)

639708[/snapback]

A-ha, you've fallen for the patented Gentle Ben patsy move whereby everyone attacks that little brat therefore forcing a draw :)

Did the perfume come from there, or did they name the island later??  :unsure:  :unsure:

639759[/snapback]

Nope, you've confused that with Cologne ;)

Cologne v Köln

A-ha, you've fallen for the patented Gentle Ben patsy move whereby everyone attacks that little brat therefore forcing a draw  :)

D'oh!

I feel so foolish :ph34r:

Nope, you've confused that with Cologne  ;)

Cologne v Köln

639784[/snapback]

Cologne everytime. But only cause I cant be arsed finding that silly o thing to type the other one :lol::lol:

english language vs jonny foreigner languages

D'oh! 

I feel so foolish :ph34r:

Cologne everytime. But only cause I cant be arsed finding that silly o thing to type the other one  :lol:  :lol:

english language vs jonny foreigner languages

639786[/snapback]

English obviously because those johny foreigners - should bloody well just learn it!

animals Vs sweetly smelly chemicals

English obviously because those johny foreigners - should bloody well just learn it!

animals Vs sweetly smelly chemicals

639854[/snapback]

Well if Neighbours has taught us anything its that chemicals kill animals ;)

Neighbours vs Home and Away (all in, Royal Rumble styleee)

Just seen a wasp at the office window.

My in laws also had a wasp byke in their garage a few weeks back.

639855[/snapback]

What is this "on topic" day?? :rolleyes::P

A wasp bike :o Now that sounds cool. I'd imagine wasps would have a cool Harley-type bike, riding around with shades and no helmet :o No regard for safety these wasps

A wasp bike  :o Now that sounds cool. I'd imagine wasps would have a cool Harley-type bike, riding around with shades and no helmet  :o  No regard for safety these wasps

639862[/snapback]

Yep-wasps would be in Hells Angel type gangs...

Nothing to do with wasps, but this match up has just occurred to me

Dracula v Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Venue :- Sunnydale

Haunners :- Possibly

What is this "on topic" day??  :rolleyes:  :P

A wasp bike  :o Now that sounds cool. I'd imagine wasps would have a cool Harley-type bike, riding around with shades and no helmet  :o  No regard for safety these wasps

639862[/snapback]

i see the Bees being more of Scooter kids - riding around like fat italians - Mamma mia!

i see the Bees being more of Scooter kids - riding around like fat italians - Mamma mia!

639883[/snapback]

:lol::lol:

Waving there wings around in overly flamboyant gestures and beeping there horns :lol:

Yep-wasps would be in Hells Angel type gangs...

Nothing to do with wasps, but this match up has just occurred to me

Dracula v Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Venue :- Sunnydale

Haunners :- Possibly

639873[/snapback]

Dracula has the age and experience, as well as the style to annihilate the plucky young newcomer. Buffys cute button nose would be no match

buttons vs zips

:lol:  :lol:

Waving there wings around in overly flamboyant gestures and beeping there horns  :lol:

Dracula has the age and experience, as well as the style to annihilate the plucky young newcomer. Buffys cute button nose would be no match

buttons vs zips

639893[/snapback]

Have you seen "theres something about Mary"?

The zips (or zippers for our american friends) have the raw power but buttons have the subtle simplicity to see them through.

Zip it Vs Button it

Zips every time. That way you know how many couples are actually under Central Pier in Blackpool at midnight.

I used to think it was a mob of grasshoppers making the noise. :huh:

639906[/snapback]

I know Im going to regret asking this ... but what were you doing on Central Pier at midnight listening to zips opening :huh::o

Blackpool v Las Vegas

639906[/snapback]

Viva Las Vegas

Elvis vs the beatles

I know Im going to regret asking this ... but what were you doing on Central Pier at midnight listening to zips opening  :huh:  :o

Viva Las Vegas

Elvis vs the beatles

639941[/snapback]

Under Central Pier ya dafty. Its a classy place to shag after the pubs shut. :rolleyes:

The Beatles would train 8 days a week to get in better shape than the fat bloated junkie.

Beatles v Beetles

Under Central Pier ya dafty. Its a classy place to shag after the pubs shut. :rolleyes:

So you were shagging and counting zip-openings at the same time :o Your either a very talented man, or a really bad puller :P:lol::lol:

The Beatles would train 8 days a week to get in better shape than the fat bloated junkie.

Beatles v Beetles

639958[/snapback]

depends how many beetles. A few and the beatles would simple step on them with their platform shoes. A larger number and it could get tasty ;)

Whats the collective name for a group of beetles??

Archived