Wasps And Bees

I dont know any witches, or even how to tell if someone is a witch.

But if I had to make an educated guess, Id say the witch would win by turning the lion into a newt and giving him a good kick-in before he got better.

newt vs toad

660089[/snapback]

Well one is kept in a tank by the mayor of london, Red Ken Livingstone and the other owns a large hall (but is a bit of an idiot) therefore a score draw and plenty of grants for gay and lesbian groups.

Ken Livingstone Vs Ken Clarke (nice hat!)

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well one is kept in a tank by the mayor of london, Red Ken Livingstone and the other owns a large hall (but is a bit of an idiot)  therefore a score draw and plenty of grants for gay and lesbian groups.

Ken Livingstone Vs Ken Clarke (nice hat!)

660105[/snapback]

Also billed as

fud vs bawbag

I cant bring myself to pick a winner, so I'll go for a high scoring draw, enjoyed by all.

Continuing the fud vs bawbag series -

Colin Hardy vs Ian Brines

Colin Hardy vs Ian Brines

660123[/snapback]

Dodgy decisions galore and cards like confetti - it's bound to be messy and the result would leave no-one happy. Got to be a no-score draw.

Hot dogs in brine v Brine shrimp

Dodgy decisions galore and cards like confetti - it's bound to be messy and the result would leave no-one happy. Got to be a no-score draw.

Hot dogs in brine v Brine shrimp

660437[/snapback]

Ahh Hot Dogs, are they on their own? or do they have Tomato & Mustard?

If so then its 3 against 1 and they beat the shrimps

English Mustard v French Mustard

French it is then. :)

Silly English Kinnigits v Judean Peoples Front

660481[/snapback]

The silly english kinnights have agiant wooden rabbit on their side so would easily the judean peoples front (surrender monkeys) - as reg has a bad back

Giant Wooden Rabbit Vs Trojan Horse

Got to be the rabbit - they're cuter  :ph34r:

cutesy vs gutsy

661113[/snapback]

Are you going for the Female vote?

Anyway - a gutsy slugger will keep plugging away until the cutesy is beaten to a pulp and without their good looks where will they be - i'll tell you absolutely Nowhere that where!

Boys Vs Girls

Are you going for the Female vote?

Do they have the vote?? Shouldnt do <_<

Anyway - a gutsy slugger will keep plugging away until the cutesy is beaten to a pulp and without their good looks where will they be - i'll tell you absolutely Nowhere that where!

Boys Vs Girls

661174[/snapback]

Boys always come on top.

I predict a historic, titanic battle raging on for decades, ecplipsing the 100 years war. Then when all seems lost for the girls they remember something that happened right at the beginning of it all and the boys give up :rolleyes:

girls vs swans

I predict a historic, titanic battle raging on for decades, ecplipsing the 100 years war. Then when all seems lost for the girls they remember something that happened right at the beginning of it all and the boys give up  :rolleyes:

661192[/snapback]

:lol::lol::lol:

Male or female swans?

Archived