Sunday Scottish 2014/15

meddabhoy

• Replies 542
  • Created
  • Last Reply

flash.... These guys have played every round and one off them had to miss out because they signed a guy the day before the final. If it was me that was dropped I would be major pissed off.. not so much after they won mind you. No doubt it was genius but I doubt he will play again this season.

just shows what a joke football is these days when teams just sign quality players for a final, what about the poor c#nts that got them all the way through then just to get dumped out the team.

I agree and in all honesty if i turned up for 1 game like this Div boy did even if i won them the game like he did i wouldnt even take a winners medal! Whats the point? Done nothing to help them get to the final but turns up for the final? Smart move however by Cranhill on bringing him in but if he took my place in the team the team i helped get to the final i wouldnt be happy either

They have lifted the top prize in Sunday football , so of course it was the right call ! Fair enough if players are unhappy about it . But there's a few players at colville who play for cranhill and I'm pretty sure they would have been involved in getting him down

I dont think anyone at cranhill would complain, they would certainly be a a few boys that would be unhappy at not starting a cup final but that should be the case, who wouldnt want to be involved, when you have the best striker in amateur football available to sign you would be mad not to, i am led to beleive that div has been out injured until recently and i am sure he equally went straight back into the colville team for there west of scotland final aswell, i would suspect he would have been involved in earlier rounds aswell if not injured but there is no question that he made the difference in the final.

I dont think anyone at cranhill would complain, they would certainly be a a few boys that would be unhappy at not starting a cup final but that should be the case, who wouldnt want to be involved, when you have the best striker in amateur football available to sign you would be mad not to, i am led to beleive that div has been out injured until recently and i am sure he equally went straight back into the colville team for there west of scotland final aswell, i would suspect he would have been involved in earlier rounds aswell if not injured but there is no question that he made the difference in the final.

You said best striker in amateur football??? I wasn't playing?

Unbelievable haha! If I had played all season and suddenly a boy comes in for the cup final and starts I'd be absolutely raging, what a joke

Well it was me they left out. Played every round up until the final and div took my place and i was obviously dissapointed. But he made the difference and we won the cup. I helped the team get there so still feel part of it and at the end of the day have a sunday scottish winners medal. The decision was made and it was proven to be the right one.

Well it was me they left out. Played every round up until the final and div took my place and i was obviously dissapointed. But he made the difference and we won the cup. I helped the team get there so still feel part of it and at the end of the day have a sunday scottish winners medal. The decision was made and it was proven to be the right one.[/

quote]

Shows the managers not confident in the players he has! I'd personally be fuming, each to their own. Won the cup so no one can really say much but I don't think it's very fair.

Dont know how anyone can say "hes the best player in amatuer football" or "hes the best striker in amatuer football" how can you say that without watching ALL amatuer teams lol there will allways be a player who is better than someone else

Agreed haha! Some slavers on this forum eh

Shows the managers not confident in the players he has! I'd personally be fuming, each to their own. Won the cup so no one can really say much but I don't think it's very fair.

Its not fair mate but we won and il always be glad to have been part of it.

Archived