The English FA Cup early rounds...............

Scottishyeltz

Walsall Wood 1 Hayes Heath 0

Extra preliminary round, Attendance est:150 Programmes £1 next round at home to Stafford Rangers.

Quite a nice ground to visit, loads of ground hoppers and some lovely Mummies watching the game. Unfortunately, I did not see a food hut and was starving before the game ended. Was told I could have got chips at the bar as I was walking out :unsure:

Good to see the BBC website rates results from teams like Stavely Miners Welfare, Thurnby Nirvana, Lincon Morlands Railway, Jarrow Roofing Boldon CA and Eccleshill as more important than all Scottish results other than the Premiership. They really do rate English pub league teams greater than most of Scottish football. b*****ds.

Good to see the BBC website rates results from teams like Stavely Miners Welfare, Thurnby Nirvana, Lincon Morlands Railway, Jarrow Roofing Boldon CA and Eccleshill as more important than all Scottish results other than the Premiership. They really do rate English pub league teams greater than most of Scottish football. b*****ds.

It really annoys me when BBC and Sky don't give Scottish football any respect. They don't even have the players history on the Skysports centre, even the promotion and play-off lines are wrong on the tables. As for BBC, they need a kick right up their racist fuckin' arses, so they do.

To be fair to the beeb, I think it's the fa cup they value rather than the wee teams in it. But being a bit of a non league anorak, some of the teams in The Northern, Northern Counties East or Western leagues have facilities and general set ups that would be the envy of anything up to league 1 up here. The standard of play is often about that level as well.

To be fair to the beeb, I think it's the fa cup they value rather than the wee teams in it. But being a bit of a non league anorak, some of the teams in The Northern, Northern Counties East or Western leagues have facilities and general set ups that would be the envy of anything up to league 1 up here. The standard of play is often about that level as well.

Aye bet our taxes pay for there facilities to like they did for the 56 billion new sports facility England use.roll on Independence

We pay more tax than the rest of the UK.away read GERS report there for our tax helps build stuff in south east England

Explain how we pay more tax and how it is distributed.

ETA While you're at it, tell me how the clubs access funding and raise finance?

Explain how we pay more tax and how it is distributed.

ETA While you're at it, tell me how the clubs access funding and raise finance?

Through a old system that costs Scotland 69 billion a year that needs sorted and will be sorted when we are Indy

Community grants usually Sarge and they go to the councel through the Westminster Government

If we are equal we would have got the same money England team did to build what they did

We could have used that to build up and down the nation in door facilities in every town and City

How do you think SNP manage to spent money on sport Sarge? you old dullard

Through a old system that costs Scotland 69 billion a year that needs sorted and will be sorted when we are Indy

Community grants usually Sarge and they go to the councel through the Westminster Government

If we are equal we would have got the same money England team did to build what they did

We could have used that to build up and down the nation in door facilities in every town and City

How do you think SNP manage to spent money on sport Sarge? you old dullard

Is the rate of tax higher here?

Is the rate of tax higher here?

We pay more tax here Sarge its why we should be Indy aye

Why should we keep the rest of UK in subsidy

33 years that has happened most of my time here on earth

I am sick of it and the no forlock tuggers that are the naw brigade

We pay more tax here Sarge its why we should be Indy aye

Why should we keep the rest of UK in subsidy

33 years that has happened most of my time here on earth

I am sick of it and the no forlock tuggers that are the naw brigade

This conversation is now terminated.

Sorry but there is absolutely no justification at all for suddenly starting to include the Extra Preliminary Round of the FA Cup at the expense of the Scottish leagues.

I see they've got the Scottish Premiership between the English Championship and League One so somebody is actually rating the competitions and therefore where to place them. It's a disgrace. They should just do it by country and avoid the insults.

Sorry but there is absolutely no justification at all for suddenly starting to include the Extra Preliminary Round of the FA Cup at the expense of the Scottish leagues.

I see they've got the Scottish Premiership between the English Championship and League One so somebody is actually rating the competitions and therefore where to place them. It's a disgrace. They should just do it by country and avoid the insults.

I think you're over thinking it. Are they not bigger in terms of attendance, therefore passive interest as well.

I think you're over thinking it. Are they not bigger in terms of attendance, therefore passive interest as well.

I don't think I am. Attendance isn't the determining factor and it never should be. If it was they'd be listing the likes of Leeds and Brighton's results before Swansea and Hull. Can't see them doing that somehow.

I don't think I am. Attendance isn't the determining factor and it never should be. If it was they'd be listing the likes of Leeds and Brighton's results before Swansea and Hull. Can't see them doing that somehow.

But they have to keep the results within their respective divisions.

Archived