NFL Betting 2014/15

lichtie23

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm pretty sure he will. I thought 11/10 was too good to turn down against a Buccs team I don't have much confidence in

Just the fact it's Verner vs Benjamin that'll decide it really, without him they have no other passing option (I'm assuming Lavonte David vs Olsen is already decided). Then Buccs D line vs Williams and Stewart in the running game doesnt fill me with hope.

Fair play though, hope you win :)

I'm on Atlanta +5.5, Detroit +2.5 and Jacksonville +6.5 for this weekend. San Francisco -7 is looking more appealing every day as well and Broncos spread is now down to -11 from -13.5 (though I'm not sure why...)

There is a podcast called Behind The Bets on the espn podcenter which explains about Vegas lines, why they move and who is backing them. The general email address for all the espn podcasts are below. I download them straight to my Android so takes away the need for Apple and iTunes:

www.espn.go.com/espnradio/podcast

There is a podcast called Behind The Bets on the espn podcenter which explains about Vegas lines, why they move and who is backing them. The general email address for all the espn podcasts are below. I download them straight to my Android so takes away the need for Apple and iTunes:

www.espn.go.com/espnradio/podcast

Ooh sweet, might give that a go. Dunno if I could sit through the baseball stuff though...

Bookies obviously value Carson Palmer a lot more than I do; Cards are now 2 point dogs away to the Giants after Palmer was ruled out of today's matchup.

Drew Stanton looked good in preseason, that's all I'm saying...

• 3 weeks later...

Archived