The Arbroath Thread

Jamie Reid really looked the part when he came in towards the end of the 2012-13 season - Martyn Corrigan played him through the middle as a No. 10 and was great to watch, always looked to get on the ball and make things happened.

Scott Booth brought him back again and played him out on the wing, and he was never comfortable there. He always looked to come inside into traffic and when he did stay wide, his crossing was poor and people would get on his back. His confidence was shot and he played more and more within himself (like so many of Booth's players). Then he went to Elgin City with Jim Weir and found his mojo again.

Good on him, I say. I hope he does well for you.

Funny you should say that, my boss said to me this morning that he always got told off for cutting inside!!! :lol:

Coult was brilliant for Cowden when they beat us to the 2nd division title. Bobby Linn will be firing in pinpoint crosses for the guy, will get wads oh heeders ;)

looks like Lewis Coult signed, just tweeted Bobby Linn.

Hate to say this but don't get too excited. We were hoping for the Coult that ran riot for Cowden but in the end ended up with a player that ran about a lot without any end product.

Admired him for his effort, the term trier springs to mind, but other than daft hair cuts and Twitter banter, don't expect much else from him.

Hate to say this but don't get too excited. We were hoping for the Coult that ran riot for Cowden but in the end ended up with a player that ran about a lot without any end product.

Admired him for his effort, the term trier springs to mind, but other than daft hair cuts and Twitter banter, don't expect much else from him.

Hopefully just a 3rd or 4th choice striker. Never been his biggest fan. On a positive note tho he will add some aerial presence