All things Dundee FC

Meekings was at dens yesterday with the physio dunno if he's signing though, got a couple boys in on trial aswell one being the German that's been in the paper and another that's with arsenal 

Meekings would be a cracking signing.

14 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Right lads, P and B can decide, fan interaction and all that:

Aldred or Meekings?

Aldred if we could get him but I don't think we will -  I'd be happy with Meekings too tbf

Eta, I'm actually more curious about the german tho coz he's been here a while now, so I'm hoping he's a decent option if Essien doesn't catch the private jet with Berbatov

Edited by locheedee

16 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Right lads, P and B can decide, fan interaction and all that:

Aldred or Meekings?

We will not take your questions or comments seriously until you stop upsetting the children with your heinous, provocative and insensitive avatar picture.

Thank you.

We will not take your questions or comments seriously until you stop upsetting the children with your heinous, provocative and insensitive avatar picture.
Thank you.

It shall be changed next time I'm on my laptop!

Thank you.

Aldred if we could get him but I don't think we will -  I'd be happy with Meekings too tbf

Eta, I'm actually more curious about the german tho coz he's been here a while now, so I'm hoping he's a decent option if Essien doesn't catch the private jet with Berbatov

Meekins for me - just. Aldred hasn't played enough the past 2 seasons to give any real sense of excitement.

Still scratching my head as to why we didn't hang onto Higgins!