All things Dundee FC

58 minutes ago, Yenitit said:

Kamara And Deacon’s agents hinting on twitter that we might possibly have a couple of signings on the way. 

If true I’m guessing the potential signings are players they manage.  

Anyone any idea who they manage?  Damn, where’s RandomGuy when you need him? 

Exited for when low comes back and by all accounts an uninjured one poty last year and had finally had a run of more than 2 games before he’s fecked

He’s as slow as a week in the jail. Would we drop Kamara for him? No. Would we drop O’Hara for him, possibly but we’d lose the goal threat. We could drop Gowser but a midfield of Kamara, Low, O’Hara and Deacon would be absolutely pissed on.

As well as the aforementioned Sanmi Odelusi there is, Adil Nabli (Currently at Peterborough - We tried to bring in a striker on loan from them before the window closed that fell through), Jerome Binnom-Williams (A left back?), Nathan Ralph (Another LB), Ben Richards-Everton (Ex-Partick defender), Shamir Mullins (6ft 5 striker for Forest Green), JJ Hooper (Striker at Grimsby), Hogan Ephraim (Former 'wonderkid' now at Whitehawk, striker), Ruben Lameiras (Midfielder at Plymouth), Gozie Ugwu (Striker at Chesterfield).

There's probably more, but that's what I could find online.

29 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

As well as the aforementioned Sanmi Odelusi there is, Adil Nabli (Currently at Peterborough - We tried to bring in a striker on loan from them before the window closed that fell through), Jerome Binnom-Williams (A left back?), Nathan Ralph (Another LB), Ben Richards-Everton (Ex-Partick defender), Shamir Mullins (6ft 5 striker for Forest Green), JJ Hooper (Striker at Grimsby), Hogan Ephraim (Former 'wonderkid' now at Whitehawk, striker), Ruben Lameiras (Midfielder at Plymouth), Gozie Ugwu (Striker at Chesterfield).

There's probably more, but that's what I could find online.

Odelusi scored for somebody recently, can't for the life of me remember who tho

2 minutes ago, Juantwothree said:

Odelusi scored for somebody recently, can't for the life of me remember who tho

He plays for Colchester. According to wiki he's a winger with 1 goal in  8 games and been told his contract won't be renewed which expires on the 31st.

Just now, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Heard that one.

I think it's a bit unlikely but the other two could happen, Austin has been released from Falkirk and seemingly we have been talking to Raith for a while about Vaughan,wee bit of money and a couple of loans, Henvey and Gadz maybe