All things Dundee FC

LB was a priority so to get that sorted was vital. I assume this rules us out of signing Kevin Holt (As I assume that Hartley will be signing one of his old boys for a first team slot), unless we choose to play Meggatt at CH. Dyer's days are numbered and I'm not sure if we'll retain Irvine (I'd like us to) so we might still yet see another LB arrive since it's a position that is vital in Hartley's narrow formation.

Probably, but Irvine good enough for back up. IMO.

I'd never thought I'd say it, but Gary Irvine has been excellent this season. Particularly at left back! And on top of steely competent performances he has scored goals. The one against Aberdeen up there was a belter. I'd certainly say he deserves a contract.

Humf, on 16 Apr 2015 - 23:59, said:

Deefiant and Mr Gandosaur are clearly hooking up later on in the week for a bit of special time :-)

Are you saying that they are, 'hooked on a feeling'?

What's going on?

Have we bought back Dens? All I can think it'll be.

Yep that's what I was thinking. It's obviously not a player as the current season is still on the go. It has to be the stadium.