All things Dundee FC

Happy to see Hartley talking about another overhaul this summer. Most of us can see the glaring lack of width and creativity, which compounds our lack of a goal scorer upfront.

I can see 10 out and 6 in happening which would give him some wiggle room for January time without needing to go back to the board. From his words in the Courier it seems we might change formation which I will welcome. We are too easy to hold off with our narrow line up.

Happy to see Hartley talking about another overhaul this summer. Most of us can see the glaring lack of width and creativity, which compounds our lack of a goal scorer upfront.

I can see 10 out and 6 in happening which would give him some wiggle room for January time without needing to go back to the board. From his words in the Courier it seems we might change formation which I will welcome. We are too easy to hold off with our narrow line up.

Where you reading this bud?

Definitely going to a tribunal over Holt. Queen of the South are wanting a decent development fee.

The wee cherubs spouting their "admin 3" pish when we cough up the dolla will be cute.

Great sports reporting of the Dundee game in The Sun today.

9 dundee players rated at 6 with jim getting a 7 and would u believe the best player on the park McGowan getting a 5. Do they even send someone to watch games?

Also two players in team of the day the tank and Greg Stewart a nominee for poty and they put a picture of Ross fucking Harris.

Sent from my iPhone using Pie & Bovril mobile app

Thought McGowan was excellent on Saturday, probably best I've seen of him. Think the clue is, don't buy/read The Sun - insulting garbage.

Does Harkins often play for the development league team as he looked like he wanted to be anywhere else than on the pitch tonight and made little or no effort to hide it. When Chris Kane out muscles you you know your not at the races