All things Dundee FC

Hopefully it is as back-up to Bain, and isn't an indication that Bain may be off in the summer!

. Letheren is off, and the keeper who was on the bench on Saturday is about 12, so it makes sense

Forfar vs Alloa on Alba seems awfully Dundee orientated. Rab, Benny, Meggatt, John Gibson al involved in the match day squads. Jim Duffy doing the English commentary. Paul Hartley and Greg Stewart involved with the HT Alba clip. Tom Ritchie doing the fitness coaching pre-match for Alloa.

And these two attending the game:

Cammy Kerr's a bit of a suck-up it seems, he'll probably get a ribbing from some of the squad for that!

post-12782-0-52266500-1431545960_thumb.j

Forfar vs Alloa on Alba seems awfully Dundee orientated. Rab, Benny, Meggatt, John Gibson al involved in the match day squads. Jim Duffy doing the English commentary. Paul Hartley and Greg Stewart involved with the HT Alba clip. Tom Ritchie doing the fitness coaching pre-match for Alloa.

Cammy Kerr's a bit of a suck-up it seems, he'll probably get a ribbing from some of the squad for that!

Had Real Madrid on, but f**k that shite, away to watch this. :thumsup2

WTFs Cammy wearing? I hope for his sake it's a tasteful Harrington, with the collar obscured, rather than, to my at the moment alcohol blurred vision, felt fawn weathers originals snaffling number.

I may edit this post later!

But he should ken Dees dress better.

Now. Got mine yesterday.

I phoned up yesterday and they told me they weren't on sale and phone back today! Farce. Nevermind though got mine today.

Anybody know of any pubs that will be open before the game? Being on a Sunday and early kick off.

I phoned up yesterday and they told me they weren't on sale and phone back today!

I think I was in the shop when this happened, the guy was sniggering as he said this, and was making a w****r gesture towards you. 8)

Benedictus will be shown the door as well, according to the Tele. Disappointed about Reid leaving, although I guess Hartley feels he just isn't up to the standard we need.

Does anyone think we should try and play with a 4-3-3 formation next season? We need 2 fast wingers of course to implement this.

Does anyone think we should try and play with a 4-3-3 formation next season? We need 2 fast wingers of course to implement this.

Fucking right I do! Concede 4 goals a game but score 6. Entertainment extravaganza!

Fucking right I do! Concede 4 goals a game but score 6. Entertainment extravaganza!

Ah, see, I think if we have a midfield pivot of McGowan, McAlister and Thomson, with a backline of McPake, Konrad, Holt and Irvine, we wouldn't concede that many goals.

A front three of pacey Winger number 1, Stewart/Wighton and pacey winger number 2 all interchanging would be great. Barcelona-esque almost.

ETA: Obviously it's a pipe dream, and we'd get scudded with that sort of set up, but I think it'd be good going forward.

Is there any team in the Premiership that plays an out and out 4-3-3?

Edited by DonnieDarko

Ah, see, I think if we have a midfield pivot of McGowan, McAlister and Thomson, with a backline of McPake, Konrad, Holt and Irvine, we wouldn't concede that many goals.

A front three of pacey Winger number 1, Stewart/Wighton and pacey winger number 2 all interchanging would be great. Barcelona-esque almost.

Just leaving out Harkins altogether? Only midfielder we have who scores and provides and we've barely won since he's been out. Also no place for Loy? Edited by Deefiant