All things Dundee FC

8th and above are good finishes for me. 10th/9th would be rather disappointing but acceptable. Top 6 is again a struggle but a hopeful place we should aim for.

He Will be on 500/600 at Aberdeen and not a sniff at first team football

If he goes down south then even In div one 1000/1500 average wage

That's peanuts.

We pay at least 3k per week. © St.Johnstone fans.

will be more difficult to get into the top 6 next year, so, consolidate in 6th/7th/8th, and a decent run in a cup would,for me, be decent

This. I'd like to be safe from 11th and below by the split to avoid Hibsing or kilmarnocking it up.

I have lost count the number of times this season Macalister has,with his back to goal has lost the ball leading to a goal/chance for the opposition, not good enough at this level, unfortunately

I have lost count the number of times this season Macalister has,with his back to goal has lost the ball leading to a goal/chance for the opposition, not good enough at this level, unfortunately

Derby and last week immediately spring to mind.

I'm conflicted because I love him and feel he brings a lot but just short overall at this level.

100% keep him at the club.

Unfortunately I can see him and Davo at Morten next year....

TAYZURRI, on 14 May 2015 - 17:45, said:

What about Nicky Low???

Haven't seen near enough of him to comment fully! But sounds as if he's a decent prospect for us.

Jamie Reid and iain Davidson let go.

Good luck to them both. Davidson maybe out his depth but won more games than lost this season.

Aslong as Hartley as more players coming in then I will be happy.

had a look at average points (excluding v Celtic to make things fairer) based on result for time they are on the park for Thomson (1.4), Stewart (1.55), McGowan (1.577) and Davo (1.583). Just shows, as I expected, that we have tended to do better when Davo plays (NB he has played 6 against top 6 and 6 against bottom 6 so its not that he just played against poorer teams). Not rated by Hartley obviously and expected to see him go but wish him well - always gave 100%. Of note, in the 8 league games McGowan hasn't played this season we have taken just 2 points - just shows how vital he is to us.