All things Dundee FC

I used to love Portales , I honestly couldn’t say a bad word about him , but this season he’s been so far off it , definitely a weak link , the quicker Clark Robertson gets fit the sooner he can be replaced in middle , although we were shite yesterday I think big Billy played his best game for us so far , he and Robertson together at the back could be the answer , play McGhee at right FULL back not wing back and Ingrim wing back as defensively he leaves a lot to be desired, 

1 hour ago, Wee jeemie said:

I think big Billy played his best game for us so far

I really love the way he intercepts passes and uses the momentum to keep striding up the park and pick a forward pass. He did it a few times last night.

Agree about Portales, he seems to be constantly caught out of position this season

Hes not liking the back 4 set up

But the glaring thing to me this season is we’ve too many project players in the squad, and I can’t understand why Alex Gorrin wasn’t signed. Need more grit

TD doesn’t know how to get a team out of the players we have

It’s going to be a hard season. The only positive I see at the moment is that other clubs won’t be sniffing round our management team