Celtic vs Aberdeen - 13/09/14

Why can't OF fans ever have a arguement/debate without say "oh this player did this when he played for you" or "but your fans did that when playing against such and such" when these kind of incidents happen.

To be fair, I think it's shown admirable restraint that nobody has as yet responded to demands for speedy judgement and condemnation without evidence, by pointing the following out...

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/crime/goodwillie-faces-court-young-mum-4257421

Which shows that I don't have that same admirable restraint. Still, I think it's worth pitching in there, just while we're on the topic of football clubs; ethics and the validity of accusations and evidence thereof.

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have just skipped past a handful of pages of !, Aberdeen fans claiming Celtic fans are racist and Celtic fans claiming wait till the ruling.

I did log on to post about football but it is clearly self evident the thread will not be about football now. :(

What is apparent is that Logan has taken offence to something Tonev has said to him, the details of what Tonev said aren't public knowledge and at what level of racial abuse has transpired. I t may just a jib at Logan for saying something to Tonev first or maybe that Tonev is a racist and said something nasty to Logan, we just don't know what has been said.

Aberdeen fans have jumped onto the racial bandwagon which is expected because it is a Celtic player in the news and not that there is a possibility that Logan himself maybe said something to annoy Tonev first for reasons unknown.

What is going to stick now is that Tonev will now be labelled a racist no matter what and will be subject to much abuse if Deila plays him, Tonev is now dead in the water and Celtic may as well just send him back to Aston Villa. But we all know the racist element for us Celtic fans will never waver because a few prize fuds that we have signed have lost the plot and we the fans have to suffer their stupidity always even when the cnuts have been punted or moved on ffs. :(

Celtic fans complaining about Aberdeen fans going off topic? Did you see the entire thread in the build up to the match?

Wise up.

It wasn't a complaint AD, I just couldn't be arsed reading the pages and pages of whataboutery from both sides and thought I'd post my opinion.

There was a thread created for Tonev's stupidity so why not post about it there ?

No it was used to highlight evidence in a case of racism versus none ... the whatabootery was merely a byproduct and a bonus. Huge difference.

Had I read or known about the Goodwillie case I would certainly have used that to highlight the difference.

You don't have to explains your whataboutery to me dhense.....

My IQ is actually pretty high, just my spelling and grammar is shite, why would it emberass me ya tit.

Seriously F_B ?, did you think that post through properly before posting it ? :lol: ,having a pretty high IQ would indicate that your spelling would be impeccable and Kincardine would be your understudy for immaculate grammar and punctuation. :1eye

Away wi ye a throbber :lol:

Ah it's good to see the filthy bedfellows getting on again.

Did ye miss it aye ?, nothing like having the ugly sisters around for tea is there ? :P

Seriously F_B ?, did you think that post through properly before posting it ? :lol: ,having a pretty high IQ would indicate that your spelling would be impeccable and Kincardine would be your understudy for immaculate grammar and punctuation. :1eye

Away wi ye a throbber :lol:

Did ye miss it aye ?, nothing like having the ugly sisters around for tea is there ? :P

Am not claiming to be a genius qc , my iq is no bad though, spelling has very little do with any iq test I have done and unfortunately I can't help the fact my brain fucks itself up when it comes to words and grammar. Such is life

Scotsman: (sources various)

Case against a player look sets to collapse through the fact of there being no evidence available ... whit a complete shocker .. who'd have thunk it.

Pity Goodwillie has to contend with CCTV evidence and multiple witnesses .... doubt that will dropped so quickly.

I'm sure the Don's will be clamouring to have him punted IF he's found guilty the same as the Celtic fans with Tonev .... time will tell.

Not seen many pretrial comments and condemnation about BadCock from the sheep on here though ... I wonder why?

:lol:

That was more than enough ... stop trying so hard, small steps.

I'll have the bhoys light some candles for you .... just stop begging it's unseemly.

Edit: Don't say I am bad to you .... check the link out. Better than buying a ST ... honestly.

candles? ,I thought it was crosses you burned dhense whilst wearing yer white robes .

Archived