Livi v Alloa

Good start when you incl the cup wins but we need to get some wins in the league, 1 win 1 draw and 2 defeats doesn't make great reading.

though Hippolyte has scored 4 goals coming off the bench I'd like to see him getting the full 90 mins, he's got a good shot on him and that's something the rest of our players are lacking just now so better to have him on for more than 15/20 mins as against Dumbarton he just didn't get enough time to do anything.

Hopefully Gallagher is back but if not Sives is a decent replacement, apart from Hippolyte I'm happy enough with the same starting 11, I'd start him over Robertson.

A narrow 2-1 Livi win would do me. Mon the Lions.

We got off to a bit of a shaky start but we seem to have turned it round in recent weeks 2 wins and 2 loses 1 of our victories coming over hibs and we got a win against Morton in the petrofac cup the team are doing good so far and we're showing a never give up attitude which is required in this league and if we can cut out the silly mistakes we're making at the back then we might be able to build on it and you never know how vital these points can be come May.

Team seems to have done quite a turnaround this year. Instead of being good at the back and poor upfront we now have a defence making silly mistakes and a good attack. This season we have already done something we couldn't do last week and came back from losing to win a game.

Confidence is flying high in this team and looking a very good squad again like the beginning of last season.

I think both teams will score and Alloa will win 2-1

I reckon he'll either start in place of, or come on for, Meggat. Could keep him out of future starting elevens if he plays well today.

Yeah sounds about right. Meggat was outstanding at left back last season though. What I would like to see but it probably won't happen is benedictus into the centre, meggat on the left and sparky pushed up to left midfield as we know he can play there aswell

Edit: autocorrects a b*****d

Dissapointed to lose 4 goals but it's a game to forget we need to pick ourselves up again for next week Rangers might not be the force they once were but with Miller and Boyd they have goals in them and if we make the same mistakes we've been making all seaon then we could well see a scoreline similar to the game up at ibrox in 2012.

Dissapointed to lose 4 goals but it's a game to forget we need to pick ourselves up again for next week Rangers might not be the force they once were but with Miller and Boyd they have goals in them and if we make the same mistakes we've been making all seaon then we could well see a scoreline similar to the game up at ibrox in 2012.

They might not be the force they used to be, but taking 4 goals off teams other than Hearts/Falkirk seems to be something they do quite well.

Also, they might get a shot in the arm knowing that they've just raised £3.13M to tide them over, which might boost their confidence ebven more.

Unfortunately, the shot in the arm won't be strichnyne.

Scrappy as f**k in the first half and some hairy moments in our defence but Alloa didn't trouble us much to take advantage of it. Good corner for a change from Talbot and well taken goal, 2nd goal was a clanger from the Alla keeper coming for the ball and being left in no mans land as it was headed in.

Much better 2nd half from Livi with slicker passing and cruised to a win. Hippo was wiped out and would've gotten a penalty if White hadn't scored, still reckon it should've been a booking, prob a red had the penalty been given as it stopped a goal scoring opportunity from Hippolyte.

Pity the Hippo's goal was offside, but good to see White getting his hattrick, who was it said he'd struggle to score this season as he was shite with Falkirk? 7 goals so far this season.

I blame that blue top lol

Number 1 wasp chill out man! millers out injured :)

:) completely chilled out waspy just hoping we don't dwell on this scoreline too much put it to the back of our minds and continue on with our season, Glad Miller is out though! :thumsup2

Archived