Tickets for Dutch league games.

Naught A Chance

Heading over to The Netherlands the last weekend in November and hoping to take in a few games possibly squeeze in a Belgian game too. Heard mixed stories on how hard it is to get tickets so was just wondering if anyone had any experience or tips on this? Also apoligies if this has already been posted but couldnt find it.

I'm a fan of Ajax and although I've never been over to Amsterdam yet, I've seriously looked into it a few times. As far as they're concerned, it's almost impossible to get tickets that aren't part of a package if living outwith UK.

That hasn't really appealed to me as I'd love to be in the F-Side or VAK410 with the ultras.

Not sure about other teams but crowds are generally healthy in the Dutch game so it might be a struggle to get tickets for most teams. Maybe look at Heerenveen or Utrecht maybe. Clubs with larger stadiums however their on field affairs in recent seasons may have knocked the crowds a wee bit.

Outwith the big 3, as well as Twente, Utrecht, Heerenveen and AZ, most grounds are under 20,000. Groningen may even be a decent shout.

If you're looking to avoid the big clubs but still experience a good atmosphere, I'd recommend going along to watch ADO Den Haag.

Archived