Credit rating after a YES vote

cracowjambo

I have the lowest credit rating you can have without going bankrupt.

Ergo I don't give a f**k. Not like I'd give a f**k if I had a good credit rating.

Credit ratings are a massive bag of shit anyway.

Like Mr Baracus I have a fantabulous credit rating; never borrowed a bean in years and what I did has all been paid back.

Is Philyerboots a YES supporter flying a false flag or just an ignoramus; tough one to decide but I'm leaning toward the latter interpretation.

Scotland has absolutely zero influence on the £ as currently stands. The macro-economic decisions made by the BofE are made by a panel of monetarist technocrats led by a Canadian, so what economic influence are Scotland losing?

personal credit ratings (if that is what the question is about) are an individual companies interpretation of historical data held by a small number of approved credit referencing companies. The data is sold to companies offering some level of financial services who in turn use to provide their own ratings system. You could choose to believe in a independent company equifax and experian (the two most common) could choose to destroy their held data of people living in Scotland (their asset) and stop selling their services to make returns (the sole purpose of being in business). Or perhaps more likely they will continue selling their services, since that is their sole purpose (and the appropriate mandate to do so has been implemented by the Scottish Government through legislation). Alternately they could outsource their data, or sell in bulk to a new legal entity in Scotland that will do the same job.

Can someone tell me why the English think they own the pound?

I'll settkle for proof that they can prevent us using it.

We'll be using the pound.

End of story.

It's the currency owned by the b of e. No one says scotland can't use it... But you won't be in control of it, so that really isn't independence.. You could use usd or aud or eur, just don't control it

I have the lowest credit rating you can have without going bankrupt.

Ergo I don't give a f**k. Not like I'd give a f**k if I had a good credit rating.

Credit ratings are a massive bag of shit anyway.

Haha typical yes voter... You dot have a fucking clue do you? Credit ratings have a MASSIVE impact on how a country is run. This country will have it's share of the uk debt. If it defaults, no one will give us credit. And you need credit to survive. How do you think big fat Alex is going to pay for all the initial costs if it's a yes?? Are you going to give him the money??

Great response. Way of not answering the question

What's the point?

Your a troll that has been proven wrong so many times in the last few days. We shall both live in the knowledge your a p***k and leave it at that.

Archived