Hamilton vs Kilmarnock - 20/09/14

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was taken aback by it.

Considering you can see the uni from the stand, it's a given surely to have student prices.

Maybe it's because I study at Ayrshire college Kilmarnock campus they didn't let me in with my card.

Forgot to add, Hamilton have a high percentage of trobbers in their support considering there's only about 1000 of you. The wee guys next to the away end are angry wee man.

Support seemed find around me, although I was nowhere near the away end. Wasn't any different to any other support I've been in.

Methinks you should maybe stop paying so much attention to a few wee guys next to the stand and using it as a basis to judge the whole support.

I've said it time and time again. Aye the young boys who sit down at the far end love to act up and a few have seen one Danny Dyer film too many but living in Hamilton it's very easy to go and follow one of the ugly sisters but these boys are there week in week out, home and away. The crowd would be dead without them so fair play to them.

I've said it time and time again. Aye the young boys who sit down at the far end love to act up and a few have seen one Danny Dyer film too many but living in Hamilton it's very easy to go and follow one of the ugly sisters but these boys are there week in week out, home and away. The crowd would be dead without them so fair play to them.

:lol:

Fair play to the young crew for try to generate a bit of atmosphere at the home games. NDP would be like a morgue without them. Their numbers seem to have grew considerably in the last couple of seasons. Lets hope that trend continues.

Forgot to add, Hamilton have a high percentage of trobbers in their support considering there's only about 1000 of you. The wee guys next to the away end are angry wee man.

Surprised they went near the away end. The 10 Kilie casuals nearest the home end had me s*itting myself.

:lol:

Fair play to the young crew for try to generate a bit of atmosphere at the home games. NDP would be like a morgue without them. Their numbers seem to have grew considerably in the last couple of seasons. Lets hope that trend continues.

The trend will continue, one of us regularly speaks/has meetings with Ronnie. Hopefully there will be big change at accies in the coming months.

I enjoyed the boys at the home end, gave a bit of atmosphere for a wee while.

Said to my mate , this place is as bad as Rugby Park, atmos wise that is.

Not bad for half a stadium. I enjoyed the visit.

A draw was fair.

Archived