FIFA 15 Ultimate Team

RossC93

I only play in evening. Before I go to bed I put everyone up for sale for profit. Then next day I relist all for 1 hour cycles. Many of them sell eventually and when they do there's always a lower bin on the market. Buy it, put it up for sale for an hour. So many lazy people don't bother searching for lowest Bin so the more often your card reaches the end of an hour the more often it will sell.

All these coins add up. It's probably been my most successful trading method this year so far - although I lost a fair bit during last week's happy hours.

Is that pretty much using the one hour buy now trick?

For any player you check what he is going for in the auction which are just about to expire then scroll along to auctions with 1 hour left on them and see if the buy now price is lower than what people are bidding on auctions that are about to expire?

• Replies 782
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For any player you check what he is going for in the auction which are just about to expire then scroll along to auctions with 1 hour left on them and see if the buy now price is lower than what people are bidding on auctions that are about to expire?

I usually search for a player, see what their BIN price is across a number of auctions then go a few thousand down adding 250-500 each time I go up to find the cheapest.

I recommend everyone to buy Emenike & Ibarbo. Put them as subs and bring them on about 70 mins in. Chemistry doesn't matter they're just that good. Pretty much guarantee you'll score at least 2 goals.

Extremely sweaty but it works :lol:

I just put my players up for a small profit after tax and keep relisting when they don't sell. Eventually some do. When I buy back I make sure I have still profited after tax. I sold Modric for 64ish earlier on and as soon as he sold I binned a new one for 59ish. No idea why people are buying above the lowest bin but loads and loads are.

Loads of people listing cards with hunter on at same price as basic card too.

I used to make all my coins on bids but this year bin is def the way to go

Really struggling to defend on this game. Won my first 3 games In seasons then went on to lose 5 in a row which meant I needed to win both of the last games to win the title. Luckily I won the first of the 2 games which got me promotion, I was winning the second game in the 85th minute and it came up "Lost connection to opponent" and I got the loss. Thank f*ck I still got promotion or I would've been raging!

That Ramos from Dortmund is impossible to defend against, he's far too overpowered.

What pisses me off is that it's not exactly hard all folk are doing is walking through and moving right or left. While your defender runs about like a headless chicken and can't do feck all about

Yup, played someone yesterday who had a horrific team apart from Tevez and Pogba. He just gave the ball to them and walked his way through my defence countless times. Last year it felt like you could actually defend, this year is all about giving it to the strong/fast/tricky players and going for it. Do not like this year's FIFA at all.

Solid in Div 2 now. Running with two false 9 times, with Fabregas and Totti as my 9s.

Defending is difficult and sometimes you can't do anything about it, but you just have to be very patient, track back all the time, never slide or standing tackle unless you are absolutely 100% certain you're going to get the ball, use manual switching to anticipate moves and passes and above all never rush any of your back four or three out. Always track back with your CDM or midfielders.

I like that there is skill to defending now, but it's the keepers that are annoying me most. They are so easy to round, and a liability when you try to bring them out in a 1 on 1.

Solid in Div 2 now. Running with two false 9 times, with Fabregas and Totti as my 9s.

Defending is difficult and sometimes you can't do anything about it, but you just have to be very patient, track back all the time, never slide or standing tackle unless you are absolutely 100% certain you're going to get the ball, use manual switching to anticipate moves and passes and above all never rush any of your back four or three out. Always track back with your CDM or midfielders.

I like that there is skill to defending now, but it's the keepers that are annoying me most. They are so easy to round, and a liability when you try to bring them out in a 1 on 1.

This is how I do it, always drag players back to make the tackle. As soon as you move forward with a defender and miss the tackle the whole defence just splits open. I'd always play a formation with a CDM, makes a massive difference. Matic was a beast for me in there.

Archived