SNP/Greens/any other movement. Anyone going to join

pub car king

I awoke this morning in shock really I couldn't quite believe it had(not) happened. As the day wore on I became sad then frustrated and angry. This is now turning into a kind of determination for want of a better word. How can I make a difference is there anything I can do?

I haven't decided yet what I may or may not do but 45% of Scotland wants the f**k out of this buckled state. This has been a huge blow of that there no doubt but as many of the 45% as possible have to be galvanised now or they may trickle away from politics forever utterly scuppered with defeat last night.

What are your intentions

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Joined the SNP earlier today. Never felt so deflated as I was this morning, but we need SNP to be strong in order to fight for Scotland in gaining these new powers. The stronger SNP is (And I disagree with a lot of their policies) the stronger a position Scotland can be in within the context of these negotiations and the next few elections in the coming years.

Still a bit gubbed just now. Something to consider in the future though.

I think a lot of people will be wondering what the point is. When Labour throw shit in the electorate's face then follow it up with a bucket of piss over their heads by fucking over the economy and repeatedly lying, culminating in being a driving force behind scaring the electorate including excavating the previously massively discredited Gordon Brown to thunder more obvious lies and having their leader make a promise that he's broken already and STILL people vote for them, you have to wonder if things can be different.

The P&B not being a c**t party would be a good one.

ssp are weak, i would be a hypocrite green (although i have great respect for their ethics) and i've never really liked the SNP.

could just join all 3 and see what works out the best?

sons superhero, on 19 Sept 2014 - 23:57, said:

I am not allowed to be a member of a political party due to my job. I am however joining the SNP. F**k it.

What jobs don't allow you to be a member of a political party out of interest?

Archived