Tickets For Dutch Football

I'm off to Holland soon and I have my eye on three games. I already have tickets lined up for Vitesse Arnhem, who really were exceptionally helpful, but PSV wrote back saying they don't sell tickets abroad, but they had a "fan package" where I had to pay 57 Euros, 20 Euros of which is redeemable in the club shop and ten for food/drinks. I didn't really want to spend that much money in their club shop, apart from a souvenir pennant or the like, but I decided to bite the bullet and pay as I've seen the other two of the Dutch big three teams.

However, when I went to order there was a 15 Euro booking fee, taking my 27 Euro ticket to 72 Euros, so they can go take an airborne intercourse at themselves.

Does anyone know if the touts are on show in Eindhoven for minor games? If I thought they were then I would just go through and take my chances.

I'm just looking into going to Holland in january. looking at Ajax v Groningen, Vitesse v PSV and Feyenoord v Twente. As mentioned Ajax have a package from about 55 euros, Feyenoord have a link to viagogo Approx 25 euros (how reliable are they? and do you collect tickets or are they sent out?)

My Vitesse Arnhem tickets, arranged via the club e-mail, are to be picked up on the day of the game.

Ajax were excellent to deal with when I went there previously, and you pick up at stadium. Tynie and I were at Groningen and Utrecht last season and they were the same. I paid for Groningen via bank transfer and paid at the stadium for Utrecht. If you want the Vitesse details then just PM me and I'll help out.

Archived