Hamilton Accies VS Aberdeen (Friday Nite Football) Live on BT Sport -

Ticket only for this one.

Really good feeling around the club right now and every Accies fan knows Accies can win this... However I'll easily take a draw as well.

I would like the same line up used for the Celtic game as the boys deserve it!

MacKinnon also back from suspension but unsure about Canning.

Can smell a 2-0 win but the smell might be coming all the way from dens so let's not get too hasty...

Mon the super hoops!!!!!!!

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really hard to predict, with the international break surly making some sort of impact and Aberdeen being inconsistent, anything could happen.

Think it'll be 1-1 which is good result, Redmond getting our goal.

Mon the Accies!

No idea how this will go. Dons will score but with Ash Taylor still at the back its a question of if we can score more than he gives away. Would have been at this one if it was a Saturday but not able to make it now it's a Friday night. Really do not like this Friday night football pish.

Think Dons will go back to 4-2-3-1 for this one and put onus on the champions elect to come out and attack. Then hope to catch them on the break. Anderson is fit but will likely wait another week for return

Langfield

Logan Taylor Reynolds Considine

Flood Robson

McGinn Pawlett Hayes

Goodwillie

subs: Brown, Low, Smith, Rooney, Monakana, Rose, Shankland

Oh aye forgot about Hayes, that's a bonus.

I'd play Anderson as Taylor is dodgy.

Forgot about Robertson, he is always injured.

Jack must be back soon, we were told he was out for less than a month, weren't we?

Aberdeen manager McInnes was full of praise for Hamilton. He said he was surprised at their level when he first watched them but after watching them a few times he said it is no surprise that they are at the top. He also went on to say he would be surprised if they fall down the table. Haven't really watched much of them but it looks like we are in for a tough game. Anderson and Jack missing is a worry for us as we have looked really poor defensively but on the positive we have looked really good going forward and the form of Goodwillie is very good. Hopefully our players have had a good rest as we gave those not in International duty a few days off because of our early start to the season.

Any social clubs near the ground? Take it Academical Vaults or Bar West lets in away fans?

I've only seen flashes of Hamilton this season so not really sure how this will go.

We seem to be hitting a reasonable level of consistency so I'm hopeful we can do enough to win. Need to stop leaking goals ffs.

Our next five league games are on the box #Famous

Aberdeen manager McInnes was full of praise for Hamilton. He said he was surprised at their level when he first watched them but after watching them a few times he said it is no surprise that they are at the top. He also went on to say he would be surprised if they fall down the table. Haven't really watched much of them but it looks like we are in for a tough game. Anderson and Jack missing is a worry for us as we have looked really poor defensively but on the positive we have looked really good going forward and the form of Goodwillie is very good. Hopefully our players have had a good rest as we gave those not in International duty a few days off because of our early start to the season.

Any social clubs near the ground? Take it Academical Vaults or Bar West lets in away fans?

Bar West, Tap Room and the Vaults will all let you in mate.

Going to the game on friday with my dad and my son am thinking it will be cracker looking forward to see Ally Crawford again done very well when he came my junior team Boness a few years back

I'm in +5. No trains back to Aberdeen after the game, so I have to go for a night out in Edinburgh instead. Gutted!

Hope you enjoy your night. Nonetheless its fucking shocking that Aberdeen fans cant travel to a game at Hamilton and be unable to get a train home. Surelythatwilldeter. Some potential travelling supporters.

Archived