Forfar v cowden

Bogs_Dollox

Couple of great crosses from Miller. Haven't been a fan of his but he's done really well this season. Picked the man out both times instead of being head down and lump it in like last se. The video doesn't do justice to the second goal. Was a great build up to that involving a lot more passes than were shown.

Thought yesterday Fraser had made an arse of the Forfar goal but didn't have a decent view from behind the other goal. Didn't realise it hit him on the back of the head but still a bit naive to not be watching the ball. If i'm being harsh i want my CB to be dealing with a long ball like that

Some strike by young Lewis for the 3rd.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The three injuries to Baxter, Malcolm and Young handicapped us massively and I think the game would've been a lot closer had even two of them been fit.

Cowden better team on the day and deserved to go through. Back to the bread and butter for us now.

How was Marshall? Good distribution?

Very similar player to sean mcallister. Can tell he has ability and moves the ball well. Couple of wayward passes but does try to play the ball into right areas and always available for a pass which i liked. Not a box to box player from what I can see. Robbo and lewis benefitted from having him in there NO DOUBT Lewis had a lot more freedom and some good interchanging passes between those 3 players + miller.

When you watch the highlights the tempo of the opponents looks slower than the championship. Maybe its just me but they looked pedestrian at the back?

I wouldve thought that was fairly obvious, most of the championship teams are full time are they not? I would also imagine Dumbarton, Alloa and yourselves would have the pick of the part time players due to higher wages.

Livingston and Alloa didnt exactly cover themselves in glory against teams in a lower league mind you.

Archived