Irvine Meadow v Auchinleck Talbot

.Stuart.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The winner of this tie will win the Scottish Cup!

I can understand the confidence with Talbot but have Irvine Meadow not been in the final for 40 odd years ? and I reckon there are more than 40 different teams made the final since they last did so.

A sore one for both clubs this early on in the competition one of the favourites will be out before Christmas, it should draw a large crowd lets hope its a good day weather wise the game doesn't deserve to be played in bad conditions. To hard to call as I don't think there is anything between the teams I hope the team that deserves to win does, will the winners come from this tie ain't so sure we all know what the cup is like best of luck to both club I hope its a hum-dinger o' a cup tie way plenty of goals and incidents.

2-1 to meadow, Ryan Deas with the winner, Mon the Medda!!

And what brings you to this score line ? Is it that you've seen the 2 teams play this season? No wait a minute it's cos you hate the Talbot isn't it that's right silly me

What brings me to that scoreline? Well it's what i think the score will be, second bit is more wishful thinking hoping Deas would score the winner.

And get a grip of yourself, lots of people, groups to hate in this life, things far more serious than a junior football team .I want all junior teams to prosper and be around for many years to come including Talbot.

Archived