Glens new gaffer

Anychance

yer probarly right but am defiantly entitled to it........................that clubs went doon hill rapidly since he took ower

can seriously see them ending up in the north league next season

To be fair if it wasn't for him taking over there wouldn't be a Glenrothes Juniors. The reason the Glens have went downhill in the last few years is due to no money. The club managed to survive a very difficult period now its starting to get back on its feet. There not gonna do a Rangers and spend money they don't have. Anyone who puts the time and effort into a Junior club deserves some sort of respect. You aint doing that which is unfair. The Glens are doing ok. Things aren't great on the pitch at the moment but I'm sure things will change soon enough.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To be fair if it wasn't for him taking over there wouldn't be a Glenrothes Juniors. The reason the Glens have went downhill in the last few years is due to no money. The club managed to survive a very difficult period now its starting to get back on its feet. There not gonna do a Rangers and spend money they don't have. Anyone who puts the time and effort into a Junior club deserves some sort of respect. You aint doing that which is unfair. The Glens are doing ok. Things aren't great on the pitch at the moment but I'm sure things will change soon enough.

you're wrong, respect has to be earned.................... my wife puts lot of time and effort into helping children with learning difficulties

she don't go home and send threatning text to people......... or sit infront of her computer with various aliases try taking the piss out of strangers

I'm sure it's a job that will attract some decent applicants.

will be a good few interested in the post.

looks like you's were wrong guys..............................only ever one man for the job

white stars some boy eh.............................................gone but not forgotten I guess

Aye I know mate, everyone involved at the Glens has done a great job. Didn't mean it was just Dougie, sorry for that

no bother never meant to critisize just felt others efforts were being forgotten sooner we replace grant the better for all involved like you say been threw a difficult period and come out the otherside grant was doing good job but injurys hampered us recently and were in a false position just now

Yes superbigal.

3 of us have level 3 awards and I'm currently working towards the c licence. Benny and gibby's coaching background is with underage but both know junior football inside out, as does Clive.

I've coached pro youth and also at kirkcaldy and Newburgh so between us I think we have the tools required to be a success.

I'm not sure if any of them do have coaching badges or not but I honestly feel the experience amongst them will be far more valuable than any coaching badge would be. They all know the club inside out, as they do junior football. Too many stuff done from coaching manuals these days IMO.

Yes superbigal.

3 of us have level 3 awards and I'm currently working towards the c licence. Benny and gibby's coaching background is with underage but both know junior football inside out, as does Clive.

I've coached pro youth and also at kirkcaldy and Newburgh so between us I think we have the tools required to be a success.

Good luck to yous all Dunc, all good guys who'll work your backsides off.

Archived