UKIP

Im_Rodger

Remember, this is the man Labour had been telling people to vote for to make sure the SNP didn't gain the final seat at the euro elections

The Labour leadership and much of the top brass in the wider party literally cheered when he was elected.

'A UKIP spokesman denied the comparison had been made and said it was a "slip of the tongue" on Mr Coburn's part.'

Incredible.

Tbf if you spend most of your time swivel eyed in fury at foreigners having to differentiate between those names must be a pure challenge.

However, UKIP's Scottish chairman, Arthur Misty Thackeray, denied a comparison with Abu Hamza had been made, and said his colleague had made a "slip of the tongue" and "got a name wrong".

He added: "He simply got a name wrong, which many people do on a daily basis.

"For example, I very often get referred to as Minty, which I believe is a character from EastEnders, but I don't take offence at that and run greeting to the papers about Mistyphobia."

Wow.

What happened to the dude Humza had arrested at Queen Street station? I think the MSP golden boy was selling Big Issues and was refused by a commuter, with a barbed: 'No, you are not from my country'. Commuter was then arrested and locked in a cell at Humza's pleasure, probably still there. The UKIP MEP should know not to upset this kid.

What happened to the dude Humza had arrested at Queen Street station? I think the MSP golden boy was selling Big Issues and was refused by a commuter, with a barbed: 'No, you are not from my country'. Commuter was then arrested and locked in a cell at Humza's pleasure, probably still there. The UKIP MEP should know not to upset this kid.

f**k off reynard

However, UKIP's Scottish chairman, Arthur Misty Thackeray, denied a comparison with Abu Hamza had been made, and said his colleague had made a "slip of the tongue" and "got a name wrong".

He added: "He simply got a name wrong, which many people do on a daily basis.

"For example, I very often get referred to as Minty, which I believe is a character from EastEnders, but I don't take offence at that and run greeting to the papers about Mistyphobia."

Wow.

Saw that. What a fkn p-nis. Is he Reynard/ Frontrear in disguise?