Saturday Scottish Cup 14/15

Crazy Feet

• Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hope you had half a team cause yous didn't look like a Scottish cup final team (just my opinion) No you didn't and you know it. Guessing your the guy with the 1 black tooth haha

All laughing aside ! Will you be supporting a team from ur association on Sunday ?

GS11 is correct about the paying the referee incident, I witnessed it myself. Sidelines were giving it big licks the whole game and were terrible winners. Also would hate to see what they're like when they lose.

Noticed you had half a team as there was a couple boys playing that are pony. All the best in the Scottish cup final though

got to laugh at all you lads having a dig at craigshill. you are full of shit some of the things you are coming out with. you would think that you would want a team from your association to win the cup but I don't think that is the case. reeks of jealousy to be honest.

Played against craigshill in quarters of Scottish . There fans acted No different to any other group of fans . The banter/abuse is part and parcel , me personally I enjoy it . They have had a fantastic season and don't see why any other team in the leafa wouldn't be supporting them ? We had most teams from our league set up wishing us good luck in our Scottish run . There's always gonna be rivalry but Jesus Christ support a team doing well and representing your set up !

Excuse me I'm a professional pitchologist and imo the park was deemed unplayable as the fibres in the Bermuda grass had not recovered due to games being played every day for the last 3 weeks so it is very rutted so therefore the youngsters and anybody else that uses the pitch wer at risk of injury so the community club decided to let the park recover ,also a big dug keeps jobbying all over it

????????????

With regards to the ineligible player, we haven't been beating a drum about what's happened we just get on with it, so good luck to the teams in the tainted final

"Tainted final". Thats a slur on LEAFA and every player etc associated with them. The final is not tainted. Craigshill broke the rules and were suitably punished.

At least no one will now be threatened with stabbing in the final. I have watched Craigshill several times in away fixtures and in every game one or more of their players threaten opponents off the ball.

Its pretty pathetic really

Got to giggle ! This is a status for Scottish cup ! But yet teams from our association can't help but use it to try slander craigshill ! Thank you to the people who actually do support the club and like to say haters just keep hating ! Better get used to us as we're here to stay !

Archived