Saturday Scottish Cup 14/15

Crazy Feet

Like the Harvey? Dreamers? Tbf Harvey have been in the scottish cup final for the past 3 seasons hardly dreamers Craigshill first season as a team and there in the scottish cup final? Already won 2 cups have there league already wrapped up and still have about 8 games to go and still in a few other cups? Wouldnt say there the best team since "sliced bread" but cant take anything away from them also "good to see a team from Edinburgh & Lothian win it" Craigshill are from Edinburgh & Lothian aswell lol

the last part was a dig at Shotts. they shouldn't be in our league

• Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When we played craigshill and all the players from both teams had their handbags out over the boy getting sent off I was standing half way up the pitch next to their keeper, not a word even said... who then threatened to 'take me behind that wall and put me 6 feet under in a box' what a nice guy he was. Hope yous get shagged

"Tainted final". Thats a slur on LEAFA and every player etc associated with them. The final is not tainted. Craigshill broke the rules and were suitably punished.

At least no one will now be threatened with stabbing in the final. I have watched Craigshill several times in away fixtures and in every game one or more of their players threaten opponents off the ball.

Its pretty pathetic really

Thanks for the big fat bite :)

The meeting is tonight with regards to our little mistake so weeeeessssshhht and I've said it before we move on from the Logan cup and good luck to the teams involved

Not once have I heard any of our team or the opposition team issue a stabbing threat so ur waaaaaay of the mark with that and we don't get intimidated either by anybody and yea we do enjoy the games with the extra spice :)

When we played craigshill and all the players from both teams had their handbags out over the boy getting sent off I was standing half way up the pitch next to their keeper, not a word even said... who then threatened to 'take me behind that wall and put me 6 feet under in a box' what a nice guy he was. Hope yous get shagged

Hahahahaaaa ya pussy

Archived