The club that vanished- The story of Gretna

Don't see why everyone is criticising Gretna the reason why players joined was because they were at a club that had a dream with a owner who had a dream in the it went bad but I bet at least one of the people saying there players were there for the money don't think that about the rangers

81749-Jesse-Pinkman-WHAT-gif-pink-WA-a0g

Must admit it would be great to hear from the real fans of the club, the people that were effected. Knowing what they know now would they change anything........I'm not sure they would.

I always thought the Gretna fairytail was drilled up by the media as I remember them being loathed throughout the lower leagues for reasons that have already been mentioned. ICT & Ross County have proven that small teams can come into the league structure and have their own success stories and pick up admirers for doing so, but by being run the right way.

The documentary never really addressed the demise of Gretna, I didn't learn anything new from it and to this day the public still don't know what really went on as Sky kind of scooted around the main issues of their demise.

Archived