Ayr United -vs- Stenhousemuir

Attendance of 646 today speaks volumes.

646 in attendance = mickey mouse club.

Quite sure if we were going well at top of league there would be more like 1400 today.

Just to put that in some sort of horrifying context, there were more than 450 at Portland Park yesterday for Troon vs Auchinleck Talbot.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A tale of two shite goalkeepers! Why does Fleming persist on lining up a wall then standing behind it?! Makes absolutely no sense to me whatsoever. Fleming out Smith in next week.

Great to get a win yesterday but the best part was the jubilant scenes after our third goal went in. Almost every player joined in on the celebration, there appeared to be a togetherness for the first time in ages. Could this be a turning point?

Ayr fans not seething about the blatant offsideness of McMenamin's winner? Only one defender between him and the goal - unless I've missed something.

Such was the apathy around the ground, its entirely possible that many of the home fans hadn't even noticed there'd been a goal. Meh.

Ayr fans not seething about the blatant offsideness of McMenamin's winner? Only one defender between him and the goal - unless I've missed something.

When the ball is played back towards goal it looks like it touches Hutton on the head wrongfooting the defender and putting McMenamin onside.

Archived