Question Time

Elixir

Rob, you are, by the very definition of the word, a bigot. A man who is intoleranty devoted to your own prejudices and opinions, as evidenced by the language you have used many times before aimed at Scottish nationalists. While there's been plenty of name calling on here, you've been the only one who has made connections to the Nazi party and Hitler, while also talking about Scottish nationalists as enemies of the union before furiously backtracking on that one as well.

You show your colours all of the time. Your bigotry is there for all to see, and if you are seriously trying to say you're not a bigot, then quite frankly, you've not done a great job of hiding it.

Where have I made connections to Hitler and the Nazi Party!? They don't exist.

Yes I have my own opinions but they are certainly not held to the detriment and prejudice of others.

Those who lead the Scottish Nationalists are indeed enemies of the Union, their whole raison detre is a commitment to destroy it. What's even remotely bigoted in recognising that!?

Edited by RedRob72

Nothing to rumble at all, there's no jolly innocent act, it's your own fabrication! You've continually used the repellent bigotry jibe (though not offended), but don't see the spiteful intolerance in your own contributions on here, it's just business as usual pal.

Don't worry you're not alone, there's a good core of you on here who throw around accusations of bigotry, racism, sectarianism etc like confetti. It serves no purpose whatsoever other than to firmly reinforce your own clear prejudices.

Same old Rob trying desperately to deflect his own bigotry on to others. You pushed too far this time, I'm afraid, you Nazi-accusing, Islamophobic bigot. No one believes your "it was an honest innocent mistake, you're the real bigots for even thinking I'm a bigot" schtick. The little jolly act was always on a shoogly peg, old top. Rumbled.

Same old Rob trying desperately to deflect his own bigotry on to others. You pushed too far this time, I'm afraid, you Nazi-accusing, Islamophobic bigot. No one believes your "it was an honest innocent mistake, you're the real bigots for even thinking I'm a bigot" schtick. The little jolly act was always on a shoogly peg, old top. Rumbled.

Round in Circles pal, I've posted nothing of the sort (Nazi-accusing or Islamophobic), you're hysterical ranting and spitting remind me of Monty Pythons 'she's a witch' sketch lol!!😀😀 Crack on with it.

Round in Circles pal, I've posted nothing of the sort (Nazi-accusing or Islamophobic), you're hysterical ranting and spitting remind me of Monty Pythons 'she's a witch' sketch lol!!😀😀 Crack on with it.

I look forward to your next "error" of language that just so happens to link SNP politicians (or enemies of the British state) to Islamic terrorists...

Round in Circles pal, I've posted nothing of the sort (Nazi-accusing or Islamophobic), you're hysterical ranting and spitting remind me of Monty Pythons 'she's a witch' sketch lol!! Crack on with it.

We ALL know why you chose Herr Salmond instead of Meneer Salmond or Monsieur Salmond or Signore Salmond or Senor Salmond. 

You are fooling absolutely no one.

But it's OK for SNP sheep to describe the Tories and Labour as the enemies of Scotland?

It's also OK for the sheep to describe Tory voters are scum?

It's democracy when it suits the sheep.

Rank hypocrisy.

You are an absolute shambling mess of a man.

You are all over the place.

You are an absolute shambling mess of a man.

You are all over the place.

It's a fair point that you have no answer to though. Just another cheap petty insult towards someone you don't know on an Internet forum. Who are you to judge a guy as a shambling mess, it's f*ckin playground stuff, and yet you always seem so pleased with yourself?

We ALL know why you chose Herr Salmond instead of Meneer Salmond or Monsieur Salmond or Signore Salmond or Senor Salmond.

You are fooling absolutely no one.

It's easy Fide, you Antlion et al, just stick me on ignore, job done.

So by saying no one ever calls you a bigot insinuates that you are squeaky clean when it comes to this sort of things. So have you ever fired out the odd FTP or sung about catholic blood paddling? If it walks like a duck.....

Yes, I've said before that I've sung the the full repertoire in my younger years. As I've got older, not anymore and accept that they don't need a place in our song book at the game, I've also mentioned that on P&B a number of times.

I suspect that's the case with a lot of older Rangers supporters.

Yes, I've said before that I've sung the the full repertoire in my younger years. As I've got older, not anymore and accept that they don't need a place in our song book at the game, I've also mentioned that on P&B a number of times.

Why would you sing it in the first place? Seems odd

Now only keeps his bigotry confined to the house and certain members clubs type post.

And the odd slip up on P and B.

Why would you sing it in the first place? Seems odd

C'mon John, young and fuelled with bevvy with your pals, it's not an excuse, but back in the 70's/80's it was the norm on a Saturday afternoon, to deny that is just folly, that doesn't mean it was right then or today. Experience and maturity lead you along a different path on reflection.

I've been called a DOB or a H*N bast*rd at more grounds that I care to remember, I don't take that personally as an individual.