Well v Dons Sky football Special 4/1/15

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was gutted earlier this evening when i realized this was at home. I was thinking watching it in the boozer might make it bearable.

To have any chance we'll have to score first...

We won't score first.

0-4

Aberdeen win sees them top for at least a week. mon, you c***s. :)

Celtic's game against St Johnstone next week being postponed as well is cracking.

A Dons win will guarantee us being top of the league at least until Celtic play Hamilton away on 17th January. Even then, they could only go top if we fail to beat St. Mirren away on the 10th while they're on their mid-season holiday.

Should be a pretty big away crowd. Fir Park seems to have been a popular away day these past few years with our decent record there (compared to Pittodrie!) and the fact that both teams were near the top of the table last season. I reckon about 2-3k Dandies there to witness a 7th consecutive win and clean sheet.

I will be there. Got a season ticket - will always go to home games regardless.

The team may not deserve our support, but they need it.

Being on Sky Sports 1 will affect bother the home and away crowd.

Blind optimism means we could spring a surprise, but we are so gash these days, that a comfortable away win by 2 to 3 goals is my prediction......

I take it Hammell and Ramsden are both out for this? So we have no left back again and one fit central midfielder(who's in his mid 30's) as now even our 5th choice, emergency, make shift central midfielder is injured. Good times.

Would like to see changes but not sure getting rid of Twardzik, McManus, Sutton etc. and replacing them with Nielsen, Cummins and McHugh is really going to improve things. Only alternative is to give some of the younger lads a game, however throwing them in a game like this could end in disaster.

On the other hand though, they really couldn't do any fucking worse.

3-1 Dons.

I'm seriously considering not going. Only having my season book will make me attend. 37 years old and for the first time I genuinely cannot stand going to games.

Play the youth Bara, makes sense. The first team are a bunch of lazy, spineless idiots.

What are all the injured players for Motherwell? Didnt realise there was a few out.

Dons have a few injury problems. Anderson, Robson, Flood, Low and Robertson have all been out recently

Wee chance either side could make a signing. Players can be registered 9-5 tomorrow.

Archived