Dundee FC vs Kilmarnock

Those at the game said that most of the "stick" was actually being directed towards Harkins, rather than Pascali.

Abuse one member of the coffee club and you're abusing all of them.

He's a liability, never been the best but fans seemed to like him and he got away with a lot due to that.

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bain was not accurate? He won us the three points

Our better defender was Davidson did very well and was unlucky to score. Last few games he has did well. Bulgarian came on in second half when mcpake got injured and kilmarnock caused little threat bar few minutes near end.

Harkins tracking back and passing was dire at times

Our keeper hardly made a save in the second half compared to the first. Think he had three top saves in first half and zero in second half.

Missed the Bain bit but I gave him MoM in my analysis so yes I missed that bit out of your post.

Rest of it was a steaming pile of shite though :)

Thought Harkins had a great game on Wednesday and was surprised when he was taken off.

He was causing Killie all sorts of problems and was looking very dangerous around the edge of the 18 yard box.

When he went off our ball retention in the Killie half was noticeably worse and that put us under pressure.

Yes he may not be the hardest worker in the but imo that's not what he is there for that's why Jmac and Gowser are in the team.

When Harkkns is in the mood like he was on Wednesday he is a very good out ball as he can take it for a run and give the back 4 a breather.

He was taking the piss out of Killie at times on Wednesday.

Guess some doubters will just never be happy.

Sent from my iPhone using Pie & Bovril mobile app

I think Harkins was taken off because he was fucked. If only he could last 90.

Some numpty on Aberdeen Mad, yes Aberdeen Mad, stated that he was a mate of Harkins mate and that he was one of the fittest at the club.

:lol:

Some numpty on Aberdeen Mad, yes Aberdeen Mad, stated that he was a mate of Harkins mate and that he was one of the fittest at the club.

:lol:

I can only assume that Harkins has a really good friend who is sticking up for him :lol:

Archived